the Rift

[OPEN] Bathed in Moonlight

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

"I'm gazing upward, a world I can't embrace..."

Curious silver eyes looked over the glowing metal wondering how he could get them on by himself. Ears flicked back as the call of another drew his horned head up. Flicking his neck around slowly the recognition registered briefly. he had meet this colt once upon a time, when they had both been younger. He could remember their little competition over something, but he didn't care now. That was in the past and something had been at stake, his claim over this boots had already been made. If he wanted to fight over them, he would without a second thought, until then he would play nice. Instead Ilios took in his black pelt, odd skull marking, and snake like tail. 'Interesting.' Hitching up a smile he called back, his southern drawl seeping into his words, "Hey, have we met before?" There wasn't a name offered, so he would hold out on that, for now.

As the other drew beside him the boy turned back to his sharp prize. "Yes I found these glowing guards, for my legs." He was careful not to emphasize how they were his, well not to much anyway. Call him greedy if you want, but what's his is his only him could pick whom to share his spoils with, and who not to. Silver gaze flicked to blue curiously watching his expressions carefully. being careful to keep his posture relaxed he listened to his offered words before bobbing his head once or twice. With any normal maned horse this would have caused hair to fly everywhere, but his Mohawk only swayed for a moment before standing straight once more. Maybe by lighting the grass the black had hoped to startle the gold. Little did he know Parelia could light her whole frame up in blue flames. Instead of starting he smiled boldly, "Neat trick. I could use some help putting them on actually. Watch out though, those spikes are sharp." Surely the other would have found out, but it would be rude not to at least give him a warning.

Careful not to hit the metal or the colt, he stomped the ground down around his forelegs. This would make it easier on both of them, it wouldn't be fun trying to tighten them down with grass tickling your nose. Stretching his right fore out he waited for the other to help. "I'm not sure how to help you helping me, but I think if I keep my muzzle out of the way that would be best." A soft chuckle escaped his darker lips. It would have been quite comical for their horns to clash, but it would surely not help their already difficult task.

I L I O S
My heart's an endless winter filled with rage...
image credit

Tags; @[Erebos]
Words; 449
OOC; Sorry this took so long!
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Bathed in Moonlight - by Ilios - 03-26-2015, 01:59 AM
RE: Bathed in Moonlight - by Erebos - 04-11-2015, 06:08 PM
RE: Bathed in Moonlight - by Ilios - 05-05-2015, 03:50 AM
RE: Bathed in Moonlight - by Erebos - 05-10-2015, 04:13 PM