the Rift

relying on mud [earth god, return]

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable
Tor trembled slightly, setting down the tiny vessel of leaves and clay she had created. It had been exhausting, mentally, the long journey back from the Spectral Marsh, with her relying on a small, very breakable construction to carry back what would give her magic. Her big brown eyes half-closed, and a smile tugged at her lips. Now she would receive what she had sought- healing magic. The power to carefully knit together wounds and realign broken bones. It was dark here, with a fine layer of ash laying on the shrines to the gods. Will he answer me? Tor wondered, with a fine feeling of awe as she remembered the huge immortal. He's answered me once, he'll do it again. The tobiano reassured herself, shaking away the clinging doubts. She had done exactly as he had commanded. No creepy returning-from-the-dead beasts had stopped or harmed her. The tiny construction holding the bubbling healing mud had not shattered. She had learned a small number of things; and had gained an enemy. Psyche. The black unicorn, manifestion of racism and death, in Tor's opinion. Time to ask for the Earth God, The mare chastined herself, and reached out to brush the shrine with her muzzle.

"My lord, God of the Earth, I had returned with what you have told me to get. I have the healing mud."

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

A victorious return. The God of the Earth took shape from bubbling water, splashes of liquid drifting into shape of his rams horns. Pure, crystal water dripped from his mane, and he smiled at the robust mare, pleased that she had made it. Her heart was pure, and it would be his pleasure to grant her such selfless magic.

The Earth God grinned and levitated the leaf of mud from her lips and to the ground. "I am proud of you, Tor. You shall have what you seek." The Earth God closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, and he breathed out water onto the mud. It formed a dark colored bath which he then used to cover her body. The mud dried quickly, but the essence of healing dissolved into her very skin, becoming one with her mortal form.

"Summon the power of earth and water to heal others, just as I have placed mud on you" he instructed kindly.

Congratulations! You can know use earthxwater to heal others!