the Rift

[OPEN] Rocks on the ocean, wheels in motion

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Stand me at the head of the crusades
without a remedy.

Ghost watched him approach with an amused smile for it was the same stallion that had found her loitering around last time. He spoke in an odd foreign accent, missing out words that made him appear quite matter-of-fact and primitive. Strange markings covered his body and a bone ran through his nose that made the young banshee wonder how on earth it got there. Who thought jamming a bone through ones nostrils was a good idea? This cave man apparently. He was Sultan was he not? The dark mare remembered the title from Midas and the surprise she had felt. Still, he was far more impressive looking than herself so maybe her raised eyebrow was uncalled for. She looked upon his fiery appearance with a grimace though and wished he gave off some sort of wintry feeling instead. At least it would look colder. Her attention was quickly grabbed by his boisterous phoenix, however, and she watched its antics thinking of her own bonded. Ghost was quite glad he had to stay on the other side otherwise she might have been here a while trying to pry the wolf from investigating the bird.

The sprite dipped her head in return "Gaucho" her breathy voice replied. His next words were far more pleasing and Ghost had to stop herself from bolting for it. ‘Oasis’ sounded like a haven. "The southern climate doesn’t agree with me, water would be much appreciated" her cloven feet twitched forwards and she waited to see if he would begin walking before pressing on with explaining her appearance. However, before she plunged into business she paused a moment to nod to the ocean and the bridgeless landscape. "No bridge?" She enquired, leaving the question open ended. The Czarina paused to hear (or not) his answer and then went on into the matters she brought.

"I come in search of information, answers… Advice." She started, her face shifting into concentration as she collected her thoughts. Part of her flinched away from revealing the information she carried, but what else could she do now? What use would it be to hide things when she was already exposed. It was time to go out on a limb and hope for the best. "We’re having trouble keeping the spies of the Aurora Basin away, they've made a few failed attempts on us and recently Midas and Essetia have gone missing. If this is the work of the north, why?" Ghost paused to try capture the gaze of the Sultan "I came because I thought you might know the reason behind this hostility. I know many things, but not the answer to this. If I know why, I might be able to resolve it, but this blindness is harming the family I pledged to protect."

Lastly, she looked out at the blistering horizon and the new surroundings, feeling like there was more she wanted to say but waited for her antlered companion to respond first. Instead she opted for a different topic to end on as her gaze turned briefly curious "how fares the Throat?" She asked with a flick of her knotted tail.

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
Rocks on the ocean, wheels in motion - by Ghost - 03-27-2015, 10:10 AM
RE: Rocks on the ocean, wheels in motion - by Ghost - 03-28-2015, 08:14 PM