the Rift

[OPEN] Rocks on the ocean, wheels in motion

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Stand me at the head of the crusades
without a remedy.

’Flaming wings’ Ghost grimaced. This truly was the land of fire. Interesting though, perhaps it would lessen the chances of unwanted visitors in their land apart from those who could fly… A damage limitation of sorts, maybe. She mulled over the idea for a moment as they walked before replying "clever". Another reason why she was a foolish filly long ago for wanting that little zombie boy to take off her wings, she wouldn’t have been able to get into places like this if not. Though if she hadn’t of been born with them where would she be now? In the north with the unicorns who had been defeated and cast from the land of the Moon or, wandering around aimlessly like that fallen King who had cast her into the wilds.

She dwelt little on it; however, as the Sultan answered her concerns a frown flickered across the banshee’s face. Perhaps he was right, but it seemed rather unruly and out of character for the Czar and that of her Sleuth. Did he really think that? "Essetia is my head Sleuth, her and Midas would be a strange couple… But who really knows what goes on when eyes are not looking" she purred and played along. She cocked her head to one side, remembering something from the last she was here. "Speaking of girlfriends, how is yours? The blue mare whom I met last time" the sprite had no idea if they were lovers, but it did no harm to banter a little sometimes. She often found that folk had trap doors to places interesting and little words triggered them open. Other times she simply talked herself into trouble and never found what she was after.

"Perhaps, though I think it's a little too coincidental-" she paused and gathered her thoughts again before carrying on, noticing that the Sultan didn't directly answer her question and she began to wonder if he was hiding something. "I have no fight with the northern lot. I even have family among them. Maybe I’m being punished for a previous ruler’s bad decision, though I'm not sure its my job to remedy it." A grim line set into her lips as her tail flicked pests. She didn’t particularly feel like remedying it. Ghost had always lived life hidden within herself; her purpose depended on necessity and want, not loyalty or duty. She went where need sent her or greed tempted, her heart was not gold enough for this. The only draw she had to resolve the matter was the interest to know why and after that… Would depend on the answer. "Maybe I should have remained a spy. This title hinders me" she sighed.

She followed the movement of Gaucho and went to drink from the pool, the splash of water down her throat like its own mini heaven. She nodded simply in reply to his confirmation that the Throat was all well. The sprite had seen for herself, or not seen rather, what projects they had been up to.

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
Rocks on the ocean, wheels in motion - by Ghost - 03-27-2015, 10:10 AM
RE: Rocks on the ocean, wheels in motion - by Ghost - 03-31-2015, 10:31 AM