the Rift

[OPEN] Rocks on the ocean, wheels in motion

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Stand me at the head of the crusades
without a remedy.

"Ah Gladiator I do apologize!" She replied with sickly sweet innocence and left it at that, figuring she wasn’t going to glean anything more out of it. There was little chance of her getting an artfully crafted war of snide words with this prehistoric oaf, but at least he brushed it off easily enough. He moved onto a more enticing topic and Ghost turned her attention fully onto the matter, a surprised flicker briefly crossing her face. The thought of announcing her title had never crossed the mind of the banshee nor had the fact that he might not know it. She’d spent so long living in shadows and hiding behind rocks that revealing things such as names and titles was not a common thing for her to do. Even now, in her time as Czarina, it never occurred to her to trumpet her crown to him.

Though she remained silent as he carried on and the pieces of the puzzle slowly began to fit together.

"New enough to not know any of this" she quietly answered, her voice lost somewhere in her thoughts. So, before her time as ruler, the Basin had asked for peace. A peace Midas had denied them. It was a reason to be disgruntled, but a reason to go so far as to start uneasy ties? Perhaps. If the Basin wanted vengeance for rudeness why not aim for Midas, why aim for the rest of the Hidden Falls? Slowly, the Cadaverous began to shake her head and her face was marred by a frown. "Maybe their hostility is explainable but in doing this they only continue the same circle. The same hatred that you felt… Only re-directed. Though if that's what they want" she mulled with a sigh and then shrugged as well, it would only haunt them again one day, just another band of horses looking for revenge. Instead, she zoned in on one of the last things he said.

"More will go missing hmmm I should probably feel… What is it? Apprehension? Worry? Loyalty, duty-" the words seemed to roll off her tongue like a well rehearsed list and she shook her head again, not knowing why she didn’t feel these things. Everything a ‘good Leader’ should feel, but the banshee knew there was not a moment where she could be so selfless. It made her wonder why the herd had ever chosen and trusted her with the crown. A nameless mare that lingered in shadows and offended more than complimented, a mare that lacked the ability to be considerate. "But I stray from the purpose I was here. You have not seen our two missing and I thank you for the information." Whether he had seen them or not Ghost could not tell an obvious lie, she was in his territory too and so she took his word for it.

The sprite took a step back from the pool and unfurled her wings in a business like manner. "I have things to do, quite obviously, but I owe you a small favour for your short hospitality and information. Should you need it" she nodded once. "Is there anything else?" She lingered a moment.

@[Gaucho]
eeehh weird post is weird, she was difficult to write in this lol but I'm fed up of staring at it so ;~; <3

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
Rocks on the ocean, wheels in motion - by Ghost - 03-27-2015, 10:10 AM
RE: Rocks on the ocean, wheels in motion - by Ghost - 03-31-2015, 09:08 PM