the Rift

A friend in high places (Tamira)(CLOSED)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Her hot breath along his shoulder sent a warm wave across each spinal disk; her gratitude was felt and respected, a soft nickering vibrated his vocals to further reassure her. Tamira was now just as much a part of his world, as any other member. He hoped that she would learn to love this terrain. The dips and gullies had a hidden appeal, and the oasis was a lovely break from a constant washing of heat in summer. Winter brought cooler weather, but not with the harshness of ice and snow.

She spoke, answering his first outward assessment of the woman that she was. Parentage had much to do with a child’s future. He took pleasure in following in the hoof marks of his dam and sir, each had been a respectable warrior. Athletics and battle training were presented after he turned from a youthful age and was fully weaned from mother’s milk. Midas had never questioned his future, mother and father had always encouraged his strength; so that was what he developed—and eventually became.

Underneath the warrior exterior, he was a spiritual lad; a genuinely kind soul. It is likely that things might have been different, if he had been birthed to a contrasting set of parents. Even so, the painted boy would never come to the point of regret in choosing his line of work; he had always aimed to please his parents. Father had preached honor, and Mother encouraged faith in the divinities. He got the best of both sides.
Her gentle nature was his clue toward the thought of healing.

"But yes, your guess would be correct. I would much rather give life and help to my family than anything else.”

The corners of his lips twisted up and the smile remained even as she frowned and added, "But I haven't any healing magic or even experience. I only ever watched my mother, and even that was only for a short time. How would I be able to do such a job without any knowledge of the craft?"

Chuckling lightly he answered with positive affirmation, “The art of Healing is foreign to me,” angling neck, tawny eyes gazed at her, “ But others within this clan will be able to teach the needed knowledge,” mussing he thought of the Shaman, “I can help you seek out Onni, when you are settled.”

Vibrant colors of green loomed toward them, individual timbers of could be easily made out, “Take all the time that you need to decide on this.”
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A friend in high places (Tamira) - by Tamira - 09-19-2012, 07:28 PM
RE: A friend in high places (Tamira) - by Midas - 09-24-2012, 03:50 PM
RE: A friend in high places (Tamira) - by Tamira - 09-25-2012, 08:17 PM
RE: A friend in high places (Tamira) - by Midas - 09-29-2012, 11:33 AM
RE: A friend in high places (Tamira) - by Tamira - 10-01-2012, 05:23 PM
RE: A friend in high places (Tamira) - by Midas - 10-04-2012, 07:26 PM
RE: A friend in high places (Tamira) - by Tamira - 10-06-2012, 02:00 AM