the Rift

I follow rivers

Waprevah Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 6.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 4 HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
TheIceViking
Waprevah
“And if another of his kind comes knocking on your door, will you open it?"

I dip my head in return when the stallion greets me. I keep my expression quite neutral, I don't want to seem creepy with smiling too much but don't want to seem disinterested either. Social manipulation has never been a problem for me though, I like to look at it as a gift, though some may see it as a curse. My ears are pricked forward while I listen to the lightly coloured maiden speak. It took a bit of effort to resist a snort. This mare did not seem shy about sharing a few personal points. I know I would keep away from voicing my own past. No need to share the grizzly details of my years in the forest, walking on the ashes of my ancestors and listening to my father ramble. Might not seem so awful, but there is more to the story than that. I can see my own smirk in my mind though I won't allow it to shine through.

I listen as the two share a few words, each of those words forever imprinted in my mind in storage, to be used later perhaps if needed. The information though doesn't seem too useful, but one can never be too observant.

I smile kindly when Calder speaks of his previous home, mentioning mountains. The Basin might be quite cold but it was safe, and a safe place is what this stallion is seeking. It would be easy enough to offer him safety. I am not sure why I feel it is important to “win” the stallion to my side, I guess it is my own pride trying to shine through. Seeing as I have never been known to participate much in the herd life I was taking my first steps. Though to be a decent soul I should not look at this as a victory, he is merely seeking a home, not to be a part of a silly mind game. Though if it were a game … maybe he preferred to stay inside his comfort zone and wanted to live in a mountainy area … just saying. I shrug at the thought and my icey gaze focuses on Calder when he speaks, his words directed towards me in a question.

I have been a resident in Aurora Basin for some time now and it has been quite enjoyable,” I say with a soft and a tiny bit cheery voice, a smile licks my lips for further emphasis. “Like I mentioned before, Aurora Basin is located in the north, it might bring you nostalgia to hear there are mountains. It provides plenty of safety in caves around the land, where you can rest if needed. There is a lake that never freezes so you will not have fear thirst. The land is protected by the God of Time. You will also enjoy the company of many others of your own kind” I say with a smile as my eyes shift to the antlers sprouting from his skull. It had not taken me a long time to realise that only those who shared the physical aspects of unicorns roamed the land. “I might add that the land is quite extraordinary if I say so myself, nothing like I had ever laid eyes upon until my arrival,” I say truthfully. The colorful aurora had been a first for me, it had blown my mind once the sun set and the colors took over the sky.

@[Calder] @[Elsa]

speech
word count: 551 words
Image Credit
Please tag Wappy in all replies <3
[Image: 6dbd477f6a4a31a0de8712698f20429a-d8dbyo6.png]

“The ones who are insane enough to think that they can rule the world are always the ones who do.”

Messages In This Thread
I follow rivers - by Calder - 03-28-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: I follow rivers - by Elsa - 03-28-2015, 12:10 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Calder - 04-03-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Waprevah - 04-04-2015, 02:44 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Elsa - 04-04-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Calder - 04-08-2015, 03:34 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Waprevah - 04-09-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Elsa - 04-10-2015, 05:14 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Calder - 04-18-2015, 12:47 AM