the Rift

I follow rivers

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.
Calder's acceptance of her offer put Elsa at ease. The worst thing that could happen is to send Calder away to a place he did not want to be. Meeting up with him could give him the chance to get away should he find any of his residences unsatisfactory. Flickering an ear towards Waprevah, Elsa listened intently to her little spiel. As much as she did not want to admit it, the Basin did seem nice. They had the snow that she lived with all the time, and even now in fact. Absentmindedly Elsa reached her nose up to one of the flakes that fluttered down past her muzzle, smiling quietly to herself. To bad they did not accept pegasus', because Elsa would have been to that tundra in a hurry. It was the only permanent residence that offered nice, cool weather all year round. Winter being the best, of course.

As Waprevah finished, Elsa nodded to her and smiled. She was the most passive of the Basin recruiters she had seen. Most were not fond of Elsa's presence when she was in company of a unicorn. "Of course Calder, the decision is yours." She smiled brightly, truth blanketing her voice. "Do not feel bad if you choose the Basin, I can attest that the North is a place I would favor also.." Her voice faded out then. If they would let me. Edgar flew from the branches then, landing upon her poll with unequivocal grace. Elsa had a feeling that Edgar would be her only companion home on this day. She stuck around though, just incase the nice man decided he's rather live in the humidity-filled Falls.

@[Calder]
[Sorry for the short post! Elsa didn't have much to say. :3]

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
I follow rivers - by Calder - 03-28-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: I follow rivers - by Elsa - 03-28-2015, 12:10 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Calder - 04-03-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Waprevah - 04-04-2015, 02:44 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Elsa - 04-04-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Calder - 04-08-2015, 03:34 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Waprevah - 04-09-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Elsa - 04-10-2015, 05:14 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Calder - 04-18-2015, 12:47 AM