the Rift

QUESTING

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
So, as I've mentioned before, Thor is on a quest to have his pendant enchanted with a defensive force field. He has to face danger three different times (which doesn't always mean physically). So far I'm working on a thread with Kaj in which Thor faces his fears about his past. Or more so, he faces Kaj as the new King whereas Thor abandoned the Edge.

I need two more threads in which he:

"This will do nicely. In order to receive the blessing upon this pendant you must show me that you understand what it means to protect. Find danger and confront it head on, three different times. The danger must be different each time. Once this is completed, bring to me a stone from the Heart Caves. Then you shall have your magic."

The danger must be different each time; examples might be, something that personally scares Thor, Thor trying to protect someone else, Thor sparring, etc.

If anyone has ideas for this, let me know. I'd prefer not to spar going back into the last month of school, because I won't have time to a strict time frame. All ideas are welcome!

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
SHIDA WILL BLOW SHIT UP. The danger could be like ... "The fear of the unpredictable and devastating" .

Or Isopia could challenge his beliefs about the world. The fear being some sort of existential crisis.

Then there's Gaucho who is just big and scary :P

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
I really like the idea of Iso challenging his beliefs, but I also think a Shida thread would be outrageously hilarious! Either or sound great to me, so whoever you feel up to writing is good by me! <3

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
Maybe Iso?

Linds Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5 :: 22
Linds
Iso works. Plus they live in the same place, it would be goo for them to meet xD