the Rift

Meg's course in non-violent conflict resolution

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine
MEGAERA'S QUESTING!

"Meg must show she understands the destruction is not the only way to protect. She must prove this in three different ways, which are up to you. Some suggestions might be: To talk her way out of a situation instead of fighting, to help someone in need without resorting to violence, to use passive resistance in the face of conflict, etc."

As Meg is now still very much in a mindset of hitting first and asking questions later, this'll take some creative situations!

Her current momming around with Mordecai will go a long way to helping with this, but variety is the essence of life! Granted I haven't had much time to brainstorm, so I don't have any specifics in mind yet, but I am totally open to suggestions!

So do you have a character who needs protection? A character who would be a threat to her baby of her herd that it wouldn't work for Meg to go all berseker on? Throw 'em at me and we shall discuss!
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
If she needs a new philosophy, Iso could teach her the benefits of pacifism!

Oooh!! That would be a good place to start! Sort of a way to plant that seed and THEN throw her into other conflicts, otherwise it would seem a sort of random personality change.
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
Just tag me if you want to!

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
-Throws Rei at- What if Rei stumbled upon some wild boar piglets or something and the Momma went all protective and charged? Meg could come in and Rei could explain that the boar mom was behaving as any mother would. And teach her that you have to see from the point of view of your "enemy"?

Or anything works (: Just tossing Rei in
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Tandavi The Fire Dancer Posts: 245
World's Edge Nurse atk: 6.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Natraj :: Plain Kitsune :: Fire Charks
Um Zero. Zero Zero Zeroooooo.

o. pixel pony credit to tamme
o. permission granted to use force and magic on Tavi
o. only tag me in opening posts, please!

@[Rei] might be a good one to have her talk with at some point, but if there's a giant boar charging at herd mate, Meg's gonna go strait for the cicking it, not waiting around. So good thought but maybe have an enemy that can be reasoned with? Who might puse long enough to not be an imidiate threat and queue Meg kinckin shins? idk

@[Tandavi] GIMME YO CONFLICT
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure

Cathun Posts: 88
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Tai
I can throw Cathun at her! He's got sparks and hot shizz flying from his mane, and if you don't know it's harmless I'd be pretty worried if it started getting close to a kid!

Also, in case the talking fail they can spar xD Actually, they should spar anyway.

» Magic and Violence is permitted at all times
» Please tag me!