the Rift

[PRIVATE] thunderbolts and lightning very very frightening

Aisling the Fae Posts: 112
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 13.1 :: 6 :: Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Sorcha :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Laine
Aisling

It was perhaps a little strange that Aisling would find comfort in a protector like Einarr. He seemed stoic and hard as iron, so unlike any of the friends she had made in Helovia. Charming Kvothe and sweet Finn both made her smile, but perhaps neither would have been such a comfort as the black pegasus. Strong and unshakable, he guided her from the tangle of trees. Her ears pricked up at the mention of Dragons’s Throat. Curiosity helped in distracting the little mare from the storm, though it began to calm around them ever so slightly. She had heard of the land in the south but had yet to venture there, perhaps after this she might venture there. “I’ve not yet met any of the southern tribe but I hope to travel there sometime soon enough. Is it a nice place?”

Already having been calmed and comforted by the stallions sheltering wing, the knowledge that he was in service to the Earth God cemented the faerie’s trust (though honestly that had never been a difficult task for anyone.) She completed the God’s tasks and boarded his ship; she had seen the gentleness and mercy of the great behemoth herself and was resolved that any in his service would be just as good. She smiled then, her eyes bright as ever despite the darkness of the night. “Well, you have certainly helped me. I don’t know how I might have fared if hadn’t found me.” She glanced quickly back at the heart of the forrest behind them with a little grimmace. Dark forrest…Horrid place! She turned back to peer up at Einarr, almost having to crane her neck to meet his gaze. “I’m on a quest, as well! For the Sun God, though course seems a fair bit more useful then mine.”

"talk talk talk talk
Tags: @[Einarr]

Texture by monxcheri @ DA
[now come the days of the dreamer and they are filled with wonder and light ]
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Aisling in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
RE: thunderbolts and lightning very very frightening - by Aisling - 05-03-2015, 09:05 PM