the Rift

[PRIVATE] thunderbolts and lightning very very frightening

Aisling the Fae Posts: 112
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 13.1 :: 6 :: Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Sorcha :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Laine
Aisling

Aisling’s grin widened as Einnarr spoke of his home. There was no mistaking the pride and affection in his tone as he described the Dragon’s Throat and it was endlessly endearing, and therefore was ll the more precious that her new protector extended an invitation. “You are ever so kind to ask, but I’ve all the family I need in Kvothe and Finn. We’re a roving bunch of a singer a storyteller and a tinker but a family indeed.” It was true enough, though she hadn’t seen her darling boys in a good long while. “Perhaps I may visit your island though? I always like to see new places.”

When the unlikely pairing reached the clearing, the little mare plucked up the courage to stick her head curiously out from under the shelter of the great black wing to sniff at the damp forrest around them. Her now ever-present smile firmly on her face, she listened eagerly to Einarr’s talk of the Sun God, though it seemed the Earth God held Einarr’s allegiance from despite his lead’s leanings. ”I met the Sun God at the four alters last season. He is so beautiful…” she said with a bit of a sigh, "But a little frightening as well. So much power and light all contained in one being, truly magnificent.” She spoke quickly in her lilting pitch, excited and happy to converse with anyone about the Helovian Gods, and eager to know anything more about them. “I came to him seeking to learn more about magic, for I have never seen any of the like before coming to Helovia and he has set me to study emotion, and to compose a ballad in his honor when I think my study complete.”

She gave a little shrug. The Sun had seemed a little vain but she supposed a god had the right to be if they wished it, and she was far to eager to study magic to judge it’s source. “I only saw the Earth God from a distance, but he seems just a mighty to me. A bit kinder perhaps than the Sun. But why does he pull at you when your tribe are the Sun’s folk? If you don’t mind me askin’.”

"talk talk talk talk
Tags: @[Einarr]

Texture by monxcheri @ DA
[now come the days of the dreamer and they are filled with wonder and light ]
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Aisling in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
RE: thunderbolts and lightning very very frightening - by Aisling - 05-11-2015, 08:20 PM