the Rift

My Modus Operandi is Amalgam

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
"What who meant?"

The question floated upon the still air, curling around trees and leaves, exiting the maw of one peculiar creature that wasn't quite entirely equine. The girl hadn't meant to eavesdrop, nor hide, she had simply been walking - it was something she had taken to recently, walking, travelling the lands, learning what she could. She often found that she learned the most when she did not go looking for knowledge - it was the sort of thing you could not force, but had to allow. The girl had sighed with resignation many a time on her travels, not knowing how she would ever fulfil the requirements of her position in her herd, not knowing how to be devious enough, crafty enough, or simply smart enough to ever be worthy of the title. But, they thought her worthy - her cousin had thought her worthy - and so, she would continue to try.

Golden pools peeked out from behind caramel tinted lashes, blinking innocently as the hybrid continued on her trip forward. The steed before her was young and burly, with the promise to grow taller and greater as the passage of time tended to the growth of his body. Nostrils flared as the girl considered the burnt atmosphere - without even thinking it, she summoned a dark smudge of a dragon, a black spirit, who glowed eerily darkly in the TallSun light. It trilled and warbled a greeting to her - she flicked an ear in its direction, but did not take her attention from the steed before her - before dancing along the edge of Helovia's domain, being so bold as to dart between the stallion's sooty limbs and play in his shadow.

Meanwhile, Amaris peered at him, quiet after her few words were spoken, considering the steed. He was familiar to her, somehow, though she knew she had never met him before. With a mental shrug, however, she softened her gaze and dipped her nose to him in greeting as her own locomotion came to a cease. "Forgive me, I didn't mean to pry," she added in her soft, seraphic voice, realising just now intrusive her query could be construed - she should know, for she did not overly enjoy other prying into her private thoughts and mutterings. Fire blazed in the steed's eyes and embers shedded from the charred tips of his hair - he was fire personified, and Amaris was genuinely intrigued.

"I am Amaris," she began again, eyeing the darkly glowing dragon spirit who chose that moment to dart about her tiara with a draconic laugh, "welcome to Helovia."
Daniel Schiersner @ flickr & larfsalot @ deviantart
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
My Modus Operandi is Amalgam - by Cathun - 03-28-2015, 11:47 PM
RE: My Modus Operandi is Amalgam - by Amaris - 03-31-2015, 02:46 AM
RE: My Modus Operandi is Amalgam - by Cathun - 03-31-2015, 09:07 AM
RE: My Modus Operandi is Amalgam - by Amaris - 04-01-2015, 06:30 AM
RE: My Modus Operandi is Amalgam - by Cathun - 04-01-2015, 07:47 AM
RE: My Modus Operandi is Amalgam - by Amaris - 04-02-2015, 03:32 AM
RE: My Modus Operandi is Amalgam - by Cathun - 04-02-2015, 07:59 AM