the Rift

[PRIVATE] sin

Hertz Posts: 42
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
Semper
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: #f1d485;}</style>

I wasn't done exploring the strange lands of Helovia, likely I never would be judging by how far the horizon went on before it even met with the sky that thrived above us. I wasn't done exploring, nor was I ready to return to the existence of near solitude found on the Throat, it seemed everywhere I turned there was chores to do or lessons to be learned just in case something were to happen and we were meant to protect ourselves. All of which were good lessons and I would one day appreciate them, but for now I just wanted to know what the world was like. So I would continue to sneak away whenever possible, which would be easier once my flight feathers had come in fully and travelling by air was possible. For now I would have to rely on whoever was the gate keeper for the day to allow me back onto my home before the sun sank into the ocean and Ma began to worry over me.
Flashes of excitement coursed through my navy frame as the electricity in the air began to grow stronger while I moved towards the lands of the gods. Water nearly as dark as the blue that stained my own frame crashed against the dark rocks that led out to whatever mysterious lands were on the other side, dark rimmed harks flicked around as I mulled over the possibilities of what could be waiting me on the other side of the crashing waves and slippery rocks. The cackle of a storm brewing caused the short hairs on my body to stand on edge while I waited for the lightening to strike, hoping it would be close by so I could find the glass created by the mixture of heat and sand. Maybe if I found it, I could bring Ma back a present so she wouldn't scold me as hard for being gone all day! The thoughts dancing around in my childish mind were interrupted as I watched a strange form rise up from the waves, glittering scales and wings shining brightly as the last rays of sunlight smacked against the stray water droplets before the clouds took over and the storm cracked across the sky. As if on cue the dragon dissapeared and the bolts along my cheekbone and neck lit up like a neon sign with the whip of lightening through the clouds.
Navy rimmed ears flicked forwards as I grew worried about whatever it was that had caused the liquid scaled dragon to appear just before the storm hit. Dark striped legs stretched out as my infantile frame pulled closer to the slippery rocks, baby blues quickly finding the shape of the dark filly and her bonded was everyone bonded except me?! standing on the bridge. The waves calmer than they had been a minute ago, the rage in the sky rather than the water causing my side to light up in time with each bolt while I scrambled across the rocks. "Did you make that dragon?!" I exclaimed, all thoughts of safety during a storm pushed to the back of my mind as my pale gaze settled on the dark filly in awe. She could create creatures out of water, all I could do was light up with storms. Her magic was definitely cooler than mine!

"Speech."
Tag;; @[Nymeria]
Words;; 561
Notes;; Sorry it took me so long to reply! I promise to be faster now that my internet seems to have gotten it's shit together. Children being stupid and playing on the ocean in the middle of a lightening storm ftw.

Hertz
thunderstruck
- credits :: credits -
Please tag me in all posts!

Messages In This Thread
sin - by Nymeria - 03-29-2015, 12:39 AM
RE: sin - by Hertz - 04-01-2015, 02:08 PM
RE: sin - by Nymeria - 04-02-2015, 03:19 PM
RE: sin - by Nymeria - 04-08-2015, 05:41 PM
RE: sin - by Nymeria - 05-06-2015, 12:12 AM
RE: sin - by Hertz - 04-08-2015, 10:54 AM
RE: sin - by Hertz - 04-14-2015, 10:44 PM