the Rift

Cathun :: Chan

Cathun Posts: 88
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Tai
I don't really want to argue about this, but I think you are being inconsistent. If Crowley's magic is not fully quested for, why is it listed in the Character Records where I copied it from?

Also, what is the difference in potential damage made between Nether and Fire, or Water or any other element for that matter? Nether has no specified effect, so it is hard for me to see how it would be less potentially harmful than a burn. If fire is to be restricted then Nether should be too, and conversely if Nether is to be unrestricted then fire should be too - otherwise it seems very unfair to me.

I request that admin discuss this issue together in order to reach a conclusion that is fair and easy to understand for everyone.

::[Magic: Fire x Light | Able to manipulate the fire from his body within a 20 ft radius]
::[Magic: Fire x Light (U)| Able to choose whether the properties of the flames are healing or destructive.]

Is this acceptable or not? :)

Erebos
:: [Magic: Dark | Can manipulate the powers of corruption (dark elemental magic) for means of combat purposes on others especially when around other dark magic users]
:: [Restrictions | Effects can take a variety of forms and only lasts 30 seconds in battle and the magic will slowly lose potency after one use against the same opponent]

This magic too seems fairly unspecified with proper restrictions in place; how is this different from my requested magic?

If I absolutely have the specify it any more than I have, would this be acceptable?

::[Magic: Dark x Light | Able to place a restraining mental condition upon self or another (lasting a max of 1 week) that, if not followed will cause unspecified physical pain that intensify over the course of that week]
::[Magic: Dark x Light | Able to place up to three restricting mental conditions at any one time on himself, others or both that last for 1 week, or one condition that will linger for an extended period of time (up to1 IC year with player consent) ]

this would in no way make it impossible to do something, just make it very uncomfortable - a mental restraint, not physical.

As for the Item: Absolutely, I understand this and am aware that damage needs to be taken anyway; it'd be the same for any shield, right? :)
Magic doesn't have a color and it wouldn't matter what kind of magic it was; I was thinking in line with how a weather magic attack would result in stylized raindrops or waves, a hurricane hurled at him would become a whirlwind pattern etc. Visual interpretations, so to speak.

@[Tamme], @[Aud]

» Magic and Violence is permitted at all times
» Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Cathun :: Chan - by Cathun - 03-29-2015, 09:55 AM
RE: Cathun :: Chan - by Tamme - 04-26-2015, 07:17 PM
RE: Cathun :: Chan - by Cathun - 04-27-2015, 01:01 PM
RE: Cathun :: Chan - by Tamme - 04-27-2015, 02:06 PM
RE: Cathun :: Chan - by Odd - 04-27-2015, 02:25 PM
RE: Cathun :: Chan - by Cathun - 04-28-2015, 06:01 AM
RE: Cathun :: Chan - by Official - 04-28-2015, 09:42 AM
RE: Cathun :: Chan - by Cathun - 06-14-2015, 09:58 PM