the Rift

[OPEN] Do you see the world in different colors?

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

watch the scythe usher me astray
                A B R A H A M                </style>

Gwyneverre alerted him to the presence of the others as they approached, for the young stallion was too enraptured by the bonding process to notice or care of other souls. The golden hatchling yawned and her already dangerous teeth glittered in the light. She was a beautiful specimen, just as Gwyneverre was, and what Abraham felt to have her--to have both of them--was beyond words. There was nothing that could compare to the strength these dragons brought him in his soul and in his body. The three of them would be known throughout the world. Abraham the Leviathan and his dragons, Gwyneverre the Demolisher and Brienne...well, she was still too young to have a title, but one would come in time. Titles for queens came easily enough, and Gwyneverre's had come within her first seasons of life.

The golden crawled up towards Abraham's poll and nested down into his forelock. Small, purring trills left her chest vibrating against his head, and he knew she was content. Turning his attention to the newcomers, the massive boy listened as they spoke to him. The first, a thick but short lass, seemed to be curious about his dragons. Gwyn flapped her wings and landed on Abraham's crest, one wing up as she clung to her bonded's mane, protecting the hatchling princess. She glared at the mare with her fiery eyes, scaled lips lifting some to expose a lethal set of fangs. "Forgive her," the dark boy started, tail giving a simple flick, "she is protective of her sister. They are dragons, Gwyneverre is the white and Brienne is the gold." He turned his eyes to look at the young pegasus, and his ears flicked with curiosity. She did not speak the common Helovian tongue, it seemed. Hmm. "What're you doing?"

background by: http://sirius-sdz.deviantart.com

@[Mordecai] @[Ísfold] -- I am the absolute worst, please forgive me!

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you see the world in different colors? - by Ísfold - 03-31-2015, 07:29 AM
RE: Do you see the world in different colors? - by Abraham - 04-19-2015, 02:10 PM