the Rift

[OPEN] It Takes a Village to Build a.... Church? [Chruch Part 1]

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz
Maren

. . . so i go growing roses in the disarray.

At last; desert lands rose into her view once again. Maren had walked - but then her legs slowly transitioned into an outstretched trot, feeling herself glide over the solid rocks like an eagle through the sky. With her golden flames of eyes she took in the setting along with a breath, her upwards spread wings contently baking in the summer Sun. On her left stretched the oasis, water reflecting the skies colors - while on her right the unruly ocean gleamed in the sunlight with its forever dark green and blue taints. The colors were, however, tainted by the golden dust that the winds fanned over the island. Home.

With her re-found sanity she felt that something was missing; A Church for the Sun, perhaps. So the tigermare raced forward, towards the diviner's fire, because somehow she didn't feel lonely in these thoughts.

And she wasn't wrong; two other creatures had gathered at the exact spot that would be perfect to build a church. Coincidentally! Maren recognized Amani alongside the black colt. With a happy smile on her face she joined the two. "Good morning Amani" she smiled, for they had barely met. Her glance shoved to the pegasus youth. "Good morning kid!" Then she just randomly started shoving rocks aside at the place she thought was perfect, assuming the God had put the same ideas in all of their heads. "My name is Maren, in case you don't know. I am the Disciple of the Sun." Whistling a random tune she continued her cleaning of the construction site.

Image Credit
Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
RE: It Takes a Village to Build a.... Church? [Chruch Part 1] - by Maren - 03-29-2015, 01:47 PM