the Rift

Change [TOR]

Wuthering Heights Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The words that came from behind her made her head snap up with surprise. Her body tensed and prepared to bolt away like a deer in the head lights. But when she turned her head to see spoke, she caught sight of a kind looking mare. There was no malic on the mares face, nothing but kindness.. It was a look Wuthering hadn't seen in a long time (every since her mother died to be exact). She twisted her body so she was facing the mare, turning her head so she could see with her good eye. "I... I don't know about that.", was all she could say, her ears drooping for but a moment.

Wuthering eyed the mare, deciding the threat she might possessed. She was rather large... But her brown eyes spoke of tenderness. She was the second horse she had encountared in Helovia. But she looked normal. No wings, horns, crazy mis-shapen anything. It helped lessen the pain of being alone just slightly. She must look have crazed, muttering to herself and all. But she was just a child who did not know any better. "Sorry, I'm Wuthering Heights. I thought I was alone..", she gave a weak apology. Would the mare attack? No.. She had spoken first, she had answered Wutherings quiet rambling. She closed her eyes for a brief second, composing what was left of her sanity before opening them once more. Now this mare thought she was a loon. Perfect.

Messages In This Thread
Change [TOR] - by Wuthering Heights - 09-20-2012, 01:28 AM
RE: Change [TOR] - by Tor - 09-20-2012, 05:10 PM
RE: Change [TOR] - by Wuthering Heights - 09-23-2012, 08:00 PM
RE: Change [TOR] - by Tor - 09-25-2012, 05:09 PM
RE: Change [TOR] - by Wuthering Heights - 09-28-2012, 07:17 PM
RE: Change [TOR] - by Tor - 09-29-2012, 09:46 PM
RE: Change [TOR] - by Tor - 10-13-2012, 07:40 PM