the Rift

Change [TOR]

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

a healer's heart, a warrior's body

Tor did not hesitate, or take a startled skip backwards, as she caught sight of the blank white eye staring at her, before the pretty milky brown head swung around and a beautiful, brilliant blue eye glanced over her. Somewhat used to horses sizing her up, Tor gave the mare a brief moment to let her eyes roam. Luckily, the mare was polite enough not to push it, not that Tor could really hurt a horse anyways.

"I... I don't know about that." The mare's ears dropped for a moment, keeling over like a dying soldier filled with sorrow. A glum simile indeed. Tor allowed herself to asorb the brief sentence; so the mare may say, but Tor didn't believe her words for a moment. "Sorry, I'm Wuthering Heights. I thought I was alone..." The apology was not particularly strong, but Tor hadn't done anything to even deserve this small offer of consolation. Tor was immediately reminded of her little sister from the cold tundra where she had lived. A petite thing, the sister had her mother's beautiful grace and her father's striking coat. Her voice was silky and inquisitive, pure innocence and childish curiosity, and the dark blue eyes adorning her cute face. Such a sweet soul Tor had never seen, even compared to Tor's purity of heart herself.

"Do not apologize, for you have nothing to apologize for. I'm Tor, wanderer of here and there, healer of those who need it, seeker of companionship. I must say, you do smell quite new to these lands. I can help explain a bit of this crazy world, if you like, Heights." Tor let the words slide casually from her muzzle, and waited. She did not sense any sense of danger from the smaller mare, but would not push boundaries. The mare seemed fragile somehow, as if ready for danger from any and all aspects of Helovia. "I've lived here for quite a few years, and even I must admit I become confused at times." The tobiano smiled faintly, warm eyes inquisitive but not pressing of Wuthering Heights. The name was quite lengthy, but it had a nice ring to it.

"blah blah blah."
move move move
think think think

[Image: osya6c.png]

TOR

Messages In This Thread
Change [TOR] - by Wuthering Heights - 09-20-2012, 01:28 AM
RE: Change [TOR] - by Tor - 09-20-2012, 05:10 PM
RE: Change [TOR] - by Wuthering Heights - 09-23-2012, 08:00 PM
RE: Change [TOR] - by Tor - 09-25-2012, 05:09 PM
RE: Change [TOR] - by Wuthering Heights - 09-28-2012, 07:17 PM
RE: Change [TOR] - by Tor - 09-29-2012, 09:46 PM