the Rift

wild ísfold appears!

Ísfold Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hello!
I haven't had much time past weeks to post on here or interact with people at all, but now I am on a Easter Break and school starts again on the 8th of April. I was hoping I could use some of that time to get to know more people around here and get my characters active! I wanted to start out with Ísfold! I have only made a few posts with her and that was in the Threshold and one in Dragon's Throat when she first arrives.

I am looking for some characters she can befriend, or not, maybe she will have strained relationships with a few. I am not looking for a love plot quite yet as she is still deeply in love with a stallion from her past, which passed away recently, so you could say she is quite depressed at the moment, though she tries to be cheerful. I am just looking for some friendly plots! It would be lovely for her to make a really strong relationship with at least one character, she is more likely to have few close friends than many semi-close friends. If anyone is interested in a thread with Ísfold that would be amazing! <3

I am also open to any ideas! If you have something in mind let me know c:
I just want to get Ísfold out there as soon as possible :]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
I AM THE ABSOLUTE WORST AT PLOTTING, THAT IS A SURE THING.

But I have an open thread in the Dragon's Throat with Abraham that might be fun for her to pop into?

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
-Jumps up and down in excitement- Rei is your girl ;D She needs more close friends
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Unregistered
@[Archibald] - Sure! I would love to! Just let me know when I should post :3

@[Rei] Wohoo! Ísfold would love to have a chance on hanging more around Rei! Do you have any ideas for plotting or should we just dive straight into a thread and see how it goes? I guess it would just be a good thread for them to maybe get to know each other and perhaps Rei can show her around a bit? C:

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
Well since she's in the Throat, Gaucho would happily meet her :)

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
You can posts whenever! So far it has no replies :(

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Unregistered
@[Aud] - She would love to meet Gaucho! I guess it might be convenient to just put up a topic on the Throat where Gaucho, Rei and Ísfold can chat :] It would also be neat if those two could maybe teach her a bit about current politics? I am personally not very up to date on all those things so learning it through my character might be an idea? Also just for her to gain that knowledge and maybe get more involved c:

@[Abraham] - Awesome! I will go write a post now :3

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Alija! I also have Aakesh if she would be friends with a kiddo lol. Or Daemyn for that mater. He is a sweetheart and wouldn't try anything "guy like" with her. he is sweet and shy and he has Mato too!
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Waprevah Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 6.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 4 HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
TheIceViking
@[Zünden] - I am thinking about just posting a topic in the Throat for Ísfold to get to know more members of the herd, you can post either Alija or Aakesh there! I would love for her to meet them both at some point :]
As for Daemyn, I think it would be nice if they met somewhere when wandering :]
Please tag Wappy in all replies <3
[Image: 6dbd477f6a4a31a0de8712698f20429a-d8dbyo6.png]

“The ones who are insane enough to think that they can rule the world are always the ones who do.”

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
I'll throw one of them in for sure, just Tag Alija and one of them will show up lol. If you want to start a thread for her and Daemyn, go for it! If not I can get around to one sometime <3 If it's ok, probably after his spar (needs to do that) lol
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime