the Rift

[PRIVATE] Be Brave

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

ARCHIBALD the DAUNTLESS

I will give your heart a place to rest when everything you had has turned and left.
I'll weave your names into my ribcage; lock your hearts inside my chest.

The Dauntless was doing his own thinking at the cliffside, and Kahlua’s approach pulled his attention away. He had finished his patrol and was standing, letting the salty air roll over his face and mingle in his long hair, thinking of what he needed to say to get his thoughts to his lips and to his comrade’s ears. Archibald knew they could not stay in the World’s Edge--it was far too dangerous, and the heartache and anger that boiled dangerously in the chests of so many here--including him--was too loud and too important to ignore. So, as the black and white mare moved into his peripherals, Archibald moved towards her. Loretta was off in the forest, devouring her latest meal. It was a right plump rabbit, fat on the height of the summer, and Loretta had been lucky enough to even find her snatch of babes. The malamute would be full for longer than usual with this righteous meal.

”Kahlua,” Archibald mumbled some, his voice quiet and gentle as he glided to the paint’s side. ”How do you fare?” He asked, eying the blue dragon carefully. Archibald knew the feel of flames upon his hide, and although he considered this dragon to be bonded to his friend with no intention of harming him, he was completely mindful of what the dragon could do in a state of rage. Archibald turned so he was standing parallel to the monochrome queen, and he turned his molten, cold eyes to look out at the crashing waves below before shifting to watch the clouds meet the churning ocean at the horizon. He would be a liar if he uttered that he did not enjoy this forest, this home at the edge of the world, but there was too much pain and too much risk at living in the mists of a harbored murderer with no conscience.

Image Credits

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Be Brave - by Kahlua - 03-31-2015, 09:19 AM
RE: Be Brave - by Archibald - 03-31-2015, 09:20 AM
RE: Be Brave - by Kaj - 03-31-2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Be Brave - by Kahlua - 03-31-2015, 07:59 PM
RE: Be Brave - by Archibald - 03-31-2015, 08:06 PM