the Rift

[OPEN] Icicles and Sentinels [Ophelia]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

The pale princess glittered in the moonlit glow, shards of the lost stone and the star of the Sun God illuminating her white, pristine coat. She stood, as always, next to Torleik, their silent bond and comfort in each other’s presence enough at the current time. Restlessness and wanderlust, however, kept her from staying in one place, and she stirred, leaving the warmth of a cave for the chill of the Aurora Basin night. Colors danced across the sky, stars nearly as bright as sunshine, and she smiled, cloven hooves walking the familiar, grassy terrain. A small whine - something she had grown used to since being here - drew her attention to the narrow entrance of the Basin, and she loped easily to the massive sentinels who whirred steadily.

Surprised to see Archibald standing there, and so soon after Ktulu’s arrival, Ophelia tilted her head curiously. She stood close, bonds of friendship and war filling the space between their bodies. A welcoming smile crossed her lips only tainted by the worry she felt inside. What would draw the Dauntless so far north? Alone? There were very few scenarios she could conjure in her mind that would cause such a meeting, and none of them she wished to dwell on further. He explained that he sought counsel, and her brows dipped in confusion. Since when did one as experienced in war as he need her advice? Something… well. Something lay beneath the surface, and her eyes scoured his golden ones, seeking truth.

”I will do whatever I can,” she promised easily. Close friends and promises went hand in hand. ”What troubles you? Why travel so far?” she asked. ”Nevermind, come in. I know a place where we can speak.” Ophelia turned gracefully, letting him past the metal beasts and to a tent in which silence was promised. Voices were stifled by the walls, ensuring no eavesdroppers could listen in where they were not wanted. ”What is going on?” she asked, expression earnest and open.

Art by: veradaine @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Icicles and Sentinels [Ophelia] - by Archibald - 03-31-2015, 09:25 AM
RE: Icicles and Sentinels [Ophelia] - by Ophelia - 03-31-2015, 09:36 AM
RE: Icicles and Sentinels [Ophelia] - by Ophelia - 03-31-2015, 09:40 AM