the Rift

Pocket Full Of Posies

Ash Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A
S
H
Soft steps seem to echo, And the soft sound of dragging hair whispers to you. If you look you will see what seems to be an angel, With beautiful black tresses, a blue roan coat, painted with the hand of a god it would seem. Eyes as blue as the sky look at you, whispering to you of love, lust, and beauty. To top it off, a golden horn spirals from the center of her head, like a crown of royalty. Her features are soft, pure, with an everlasting smile tugging at her lips. Should she speak, you will find a voice that is light, almost faerylike, in what seems an eternal tinkling laughter. Words smooth, flowing from her silver lips with ease, but with sarcasm and humor.

But an angel she is not. A demon straight from hell, more like. While she looks, sounds, and moves, like an angel, the beautiful woman is everything but. Her heart leads a vain life, full of deceit, and a tongue dipped in silver.

But then again, you don't know that. Do you?

My blue eyes move around slowly, observing the land in which I now found myself. I had passed through some kind of... threshold. It felt different here, like something is brewing. Gracefully I move my painted body deeper, moving away from the entrance I had crossed over from. Had I died and gone to heaven?

No.

If I was dead, then this was surely hell. But, maybe hell wasn't that bad. If this was hell, I liked it already. A soft smile curled my lips, looking utterly sweet, like I had just thought of something sweet... but it wasn't something sweet at all. It was quite twisted, don't you think?

After some time of walking in the near autumn sun I come to a halt, Bright eyes looking about me. I see no one... but surely they are hiding somewhere? "Hello? Is there anybody out there?" The voice is sweet as sugar, like a feary's voice. But it rang with unreleased tinkling laughter. Who would heed to the faery voice?

351 words
Open to all! Please come welcome this lovely lady!

I walkI talkI think.
Image Credit

Vladimir Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Silver lining silence caresses your kerosene blood
He stands in the shadows like a coward would to watch a fight he provoked.
Why was the man here again? Looking for others who were not there and whispers that could not be heard? He wanted his brother so much, sometimes he would contemplate leaving this forest. But in an instant, he would think back to the falls, the way Ghost introduced herself in the darkness...

His brother wouldn't come looking, Vlad had told him not to. He couldn't let his brother find him, they were separated for life now, he had made that decision when he ran from his taunting family and tortures existence. His brother's word hung in his mind every morning since he had ran "If this satisfies you, it satisfies me." Sometimes, Vlad would take it the wrong way if he over thought it. Like his brother would just go along with whatever Vlad wanted to do and not give a shit. But he really did care about Vladimir, he wanted Vlad to be happy and not miserable there. Even with his new wall, he couldn't take their sneers of disgust every morning about his regular appearance, dull and indifferent and boring.

He cringes slightly in the shadows at the mare's call on silk tongue. She woke him from his thoughts, which he was clearly deep within if he hadn't noticed her there before. He looked past her, and for a moment, the edge of the forest seemed crystal clear to him, urging him forward...he couldn't. He couldn't just leave like that without telling a soul. It was cruel.

If he was going to leave, he would defiantly tell Ghost. She had a right to know. "What does your dang obsession with this girl mean, anyway?" The ghoul on his back jumps into his mind, making his gaze find the golden-crowned mare once again. "Nothing, Ed." He says simply, and it's true...he won't let his mind accept the fact that he has a friend here already. He doesn't like it.

"I am here." He says, speaking louder and more distinct, stepping from the shadows into the light where she could see him clearly. "I am Vladimir, this is Ed" he explains with a nod towards the ghoul (currently in tiger form) that was resting on his back. "Welcome to Heloiva, friend." He says with a wide smile, scanning over her once more, the twinkle of his voice still ringing in his ears.

"My walls protect me."
@[Ash] Welcoming Ash! -I love her already!-
VLADIMIR & ED
Lines by Tamme | Color by Sage

Ash Posts: N/A
Unregistered
A
S
H

For a moment I am left to my own devices, and I begin to think that no one would heed the faery voice...

But then someone does.

And when the male emerges.... My stomach rolls in disgust. An Equine...

But my face doesn't show an ounce of what I am feeling, instead a smile pulls up my lips, as if he where the only person that I wanted to see in this world. My eyes light up, and the dark tips of my ears flip forward. I take a couple steps closer to him, my long lengthy tail flicks gently. "You are here indeed... " I blink slowly, as I listen to this vermin give his name... And his pets name. My eyes move slowly to the tiger on Vladmirs back, a nod to him kindly, as the equine continues on. Welcome to Helovia, my friend

"As if I will ever be your friend, vermin."

"It is a pleasure to meet you Vladmir and Ed... I am Ash. Thank you for your warm welcome. Please, tell me... Is there anything I should know?

"You're lucky to be getting my name you hornless rat."

My eyes flutter softly as I watch him, waiting his reply, while nasty thoughts plague my mind.... But despite these thoughts, they remain hidden, my eyes not showing disgust in any way, but are bright, eager.

Will you get caught and eaten alive boy?

I walkI talkI think

Vladimir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
There is much she should know, he thinks delightfully. This was one of his first ever recruitment trips, and he planned to make the best of it. A smile on his face, he sighs in a light tone. Completely oblivious to what plagued her mind. "Ash" he tries, nice and smooth on his lips.

"Yes, there defiantly is much to know about the land you stand -Heloiva- to be exact." He says with a sly smile and a look turned to his ever-so-light companion of the night. "There are four herds that rule this land, and you can choose to join any, I am here to recruit new-comers to this land Heloiva." He said Helovia a lot, it was new in his mouth. It was just the thing he was going to do for Ash. "You may also choose to live alone, scouring the land for that of a purpose if that suits you." He says, explaining the others here that roam the earth alone.

"But I am here to guide you to whatever it may be your choice of herd. There are four for the taking." He shoots her a look, something that wasn't meant to be read by the eyes of the girl. Just a ghost-whisper of a glance. "But most of all my herd, the Hidden Falls. A place where water is always rushing in your ears. You may meet our king or queen by the border where they will or will not accept you. But I can guarantee they will, Ash." He smiles and continues on with thoughts of Ghost in his head. "The Aurora Basin, which holds only equine of the unicorn species -quite racist if I do say so myself, though you don't seem like the type to choose yourself over others." He states casually, unbeknownst of the mare's real thoughts.

"And the Dragons Throat which is a very nice place, a desert scattered with cacti and many lovely different equines-" he brakes off for a moment. "But be careful of their leader, many things can be heard about him."

All Vlad had heard was something about him killing many, even one of the Gods beloved sons. It was an unfair path for the childe. He didn't mean to spread rumor, but it was for her protection. "Not to spread rumor, of course. Only for your protection like I would do anyone else." He says with a nod. "And lastly, the Worlds Edge. A nice and misty place, shrouded by fog even during the day it is a nice forest with kind equines." He finishes.

"Though, not to overwhelm you in all that, I do -obviously- present my herd as the main option. He says with a bright-eyes gaze. It was his first time, and even though he had kind of gone all-out, he decided he would shorten what he had to say next time.

ooc sorry that was kind of long, but I like Ash and where this is going! <3