[OPEN] Gloom and Doom

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte

A bone shatters, fall apart and hit the floor
If it doesn't thrill you it doesn't matter any more
</style>

The bird's rage threatens to spill over like a boiling soup, scalding everything in its proximity, as she waits for the black to heed her call. Not a day has gone by that she has neglected to think poorly of the young czarina, and her opinion of the ghoul does not change when she finally makes her approach. Flaming eyes rake across her sooty hide but rather than assess the youth for areas of exploitation, they land on her trinket instead. I don't remember seeing that last time.

The vixen's eyes flash with annoyance at her lack of concentration, and she wrenches her stare from the necklace and to her lead's dull eyes with a toss of her head. Defiance permeates her vision as she listens to the hag speak, but when the shadowy mare refers to her as a talent the only emotion to be found in it is uncertainty. The glowing wisps falling around her seem to gleam brighter with her sudden shift in mood, but the bird denies it with a snort. She doesn't really mean this.

A hind hoof stomps the ground in anger, and all trace of doubt dissipates with her reply, "It matters not where I have been, but that I am here now." Why does everyone pay attention to an absence when they couldn't have cared less in an attendance? "I came back for my position, and if you would be so kind as to grant it to me, then I will gladly continue to prove to you what a talent I am." She does little to hide the fury in her tones as she asks this of the Czarina, but to her benefit the hybrid quells her emotions to add, "I left when we warned the herd of the worms. How did that come to pass?"

"blah blah blah."

@[Ghost]

mac4creativePeople @ flickr.com

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

Messages In This Thread
Gloom and Doom - by Bellona - 03-31-2015, 07:52 PM
RE: Gloom and Doom - by Ghost - 04-01-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: Gloom and Doom - by Bellona - 04-01-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: Gloom and Doom - by Ghost - 04-02-2015, 06:51 PM
RE: Gloom and Doom - by NPC - 04-04-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: Gloom and Doom - by Bellona - 04-06-2015, 04:31 PM