the Rift

[OPEN] its not much
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

The sentinels in front sounded off, and Ophelia lifted her neck, jerking at the sound of a visitor. Not long had she been back in the Basin, preparing, when fear crawled down her spine. Were they found out? Did someone know? The pale princess exhaled a frosty breath, cantering easily toward the entrance, brows furrowed hard over her features. She did not want to have to call this off - not after they had worked so hard to make it all happen.

Much to her surprise, she found her niece on her doorstep and looked around, wondering if Ktulu was nearby to say hello to her daughter. Not seeing the war-mare, she approached as warmly as she could given the circumstances. "Ranjiri!" she exclaimed, still curious as to what brought the girl this far north all by herself. "Welcome to the Aurora Basin, dear. What brings you this far north?"

Tinek swooped down moments later, landing on the stone just in front of the sentinels and chirping at the girl. He had not seen her for some time, and he was glad to find the little girl-child safe and sound. Ophelia agreed through their bond, and she turned with her body, inviting her inside. "You should stay here for the time being; it might not be safe in a few days."

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
its not much - by Ranjiri - 03-31-2015, 11:33 PM
RE: its not much - by Ophelia - 03-31-2015, 11:47 PM
RE: its not much - by Ranjiri - 04-01-2015, 12:02 AM