the Rift

My ever wandering heart

Baratheon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"you are loud," Baratheon's eyes glide to those of the stranger. "Did no one teach you to introduce yourself before asking questions?" He sniggered. "I could return that question back to you, you know.." However, the stranger was right. A small moment of silence fell and it was heavily present. "Have you seen a pendant somewhere around here?" The stallion in front of Baratheon sniffed his way through the grass like a dog he once saw. It was a beautiful stray female dog with blue eyes and Baratheon swore he never saw such a be... "It is a fine stone, red and yellow and shaped like a tear, with a clip on it... I must have dropped it before." Rude. The gloomy-eyed stranger was rude to interrupt Baratheon's thoughts and it annoyed Baratheon. Ah, but the stranger didn't know, of course. He didn't know how he wandered the lands all by himself, how the conversations in Baratheon's head became truths. How he made friends out of trees and rocks and the wind and... Those eyes. His eyes. Full of fire and... Baratheon just stared at the stranger blankly. His golden eyes clung to those of Cathun for what could have been minutes, without moving a muscle or flicking an ear.

"Help me find it, stranger. If you do I will answer your questions." and he demanded Baratheon. Cathun demanded Baratheon. "You have a lot of nerves to send me on a quest without telling me who I'm questing for." Baratheon nervously flicked an ear, stamped with a hoof, even lifted an eyebrow there for a second... Every nerve in his body was screaming 'run forest, run. Run forest', but at the same time he was terribly lost and lonely and drained. Even a little desperate.

Truth be told, after demanding Baratheon, the stranger looked a little desperate and lost as well. Maybe not in place, but in his head. Just for a moment. Baratheon had these well-trained eyes that had a great taste for details and he couldn't help it, honestly. He just loves to know 'things'. Everything. He just wanted to suck in all the knowledge he could find and ruminate it over and over again. Why did things happen the way they do? Why did horses do what they do? How does the world look through their eyes? Was it poisoned? Were they hurt? Were they scared, neglected, shamed? Full of life, joy, knowledge, lust for life? "You do need to tell me who you are afterwards, I'm not responsible for the effects when you don't..." This rough and joyful laugh beautified and enlightened the surroundings in just a second and pushed out all his frustrations as if it was a piece of cake, but in his head Baratheon was still trying to get his head around the gloomy look in Cathun's eyes. "Now tell me, m'lady. Which way do I look?" Oh, did I tell you he loves to mock?

Messages In This Thread
My ever wandering heart - by Baratheon - 04-01-2015, 10:33 AM
RE: My ever wandering heart - by Cathun - 04-04-2015, 10:10 AM
RE: My ever wandering heart - by Baratheon - 04-08-2015, 04:09 PM