the Rift

[OPEN] Have Courage [rejoining]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily
Aaron

Since arriving back at the Edge, lots of things have gone on. The one thing that has not changed, the need to patrol. If I was to take me place among the warriors of the Edge, it was something I needed to get back in the practice of. Alanna was keen to patrol as ever. We had run our own patrols, mostly at night. Today we ran one earlier than normal. I still needed plenty of rest, the night terrors taking enough sleep from me once the darkness fell.

No one but Alanna knows what I see in my dreams at night. I am lucky that I have not woken anyone else when I wake up screaming. I see my sisters dead bodies, bloated and mauled by others and time. I see the shades of Isilme, the bloodthirsty remnants of the dead... Stop. Lanna speaks into my mind. We have been moving along the broken glass wall for some time now and I haven't been focused. Her icy blue eyes meet my deep brown ones. It is only then I realize there was more than one reason for us to stop. A few yards ahead stood a familiar face. One that I would gladly welcome home. I move forward, whickering to alert Cheveyo of my presence. It's only when I am a mere couple a feet away that I stop and speak. "Cheveyo, it's been a long time." I extend my muzzle to touch her own should she allow it.

Alanna comes and sits in front of my front hooves. She looks up at the painted princess. Have I always called her a princess? No, I think she was a warrior the last time I saw her. But something about her, maybe just the way I see her was different this time. Alanna looked to me, knowing my thoughts. Breathe. She reminds me gently. I was still healing emotionally. I needed time to heal... But maybe as nervous as she seemed I could calm her at least.

"Talking"

Image- foxyfirewings @ DA
Brush- http://www.obsidiandawn.com

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Have Courage [rejoining] - by Cheveyo - 04-01-2015, 12:56 PM
RE: Have Courage [rejoining] - by Isopia - 04-01-2015, 02:15 PM
RE: Have Courage [rejoining] - by Aaron - 04-01-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Have Courage [rejoining] - by Cheveyo - 04-07-2015, 07:18 PM