[OPEN] Have Courage [rejoining]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
Cheveyo
I know that you feel me somehow -
you're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be

I couldn't help but wonder if coming back to the Edge was a bad choice for my fragile mental health. Though my time in the Edge wasn't overly long, it was full of memories. Some of these memories were full of joy and happiness, while some were dark and hopefully would remain in the shadows of my mind where I had learned to keep the majority of those horrible thoughts. Tangled blonde strands smacked against my painted hips while I attempted to calm my nerves before someone showed up to question my sudden reappearance. For a few moments it seemed my only company would be the strangely marked avian that had found a perch in a nearly barren tree as my call was sent into the lands. Orchid eyes watched the bird, it's white marked face and golden eyes weren't helping the unease I felt any. A snort escaped through rouge marked paper thins before the sound of someone approaching distracted me from the bird.
It didn't take long for me to catch sight of the bay tobaino and his hellhound, a smile tugged at the corners of my rosy kissers while the duo made their way over to where I stood. The bay, Aaron, was one of the few that I spoke to during Helovia's time in the rabbit tunnels. Since we resurfaced I hadn't had many interactions with him and his companion, Alanna, it always seemed like they were on some kind of mission and I knew better than to cause any disturbances. "Cheveyo, it's been a long time." His deep voice overpowered the sound of birds and insects as his pale muzzle reached out in a friendly greeting. Smiling I bobbed my own painted skull once in greeting before reaching out to brush my own muzzle against his, at least it seemed like there would be one set of open arms here to greet me back into the Edge. "Too long, Aaron. I hope all is well." As I spoke I pulled away from the stallion, orchid eyes trailing back to the barren tree where the demon patterned bird had been sitting wondering if it was still watching me. Had we developed a new strange kind of watch-dog to keep an eye on the gates? Or was I just more paranoid than I last remembered?

"Talk talk talk."
Tag;; @[Archibald]
Words;; 389
OOC;; just tag Aud and Emily after you post :3 I AM SO SORRY ITS SHORT
Table by Rayo
Image Credits

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Have Courage [rejoining] - by Cheveyo - 04-01-2015, 12:56 PM
RE: Have Courage [rejoining] - by Isopia - 04-01-2015, 02:15 PM
RE: Have Courage [rejoining] - by Aaron - 04-01-2015, 08:59 PM