the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO]

Lucius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The Bull shifted his weight restlessly between his hooves. He threw up his head and let his horns swish through the air. His nostrils widened. A loud snort escaped him. Full, black tail whipped behind him. He pawed the ground. His heart raced. Adrenaline pumped though him. He waited...

The sun was setting over their troops and Lucius was pleased to see that they were not as outnumbered as he’d first thought. By his side was Lloyd and it eased the Bull to have his twin there. Together they would have a better chance at surviving this ordeal. If we stick together, he thought. we can pick them off one by one.

He felt like purring when his leader’s voice resounded like thunder in the air. Like a content cat, a very big cat that was, he smiled and let his sulfur eyes drift to the sky. He saw several flying creatures and the sight made him frown, he hated the winged and needless to say he was very pleased that his magic could come in handy against them. His gaze settled on a horned skyrat, perched on a branch. Hello, pretty little blue jay. Lucius smirked to himself. The Bull then dived deep into his own mind. Closing his eyes and imagining JAYDAN, ever so slowly he let the magic flow through him. His eyes snapped open. Let’s see how much weight that branch of yours can take. He was careful not to alter the gravity too fast, he didn’t want his target to notice what was happening and besides he couldn’t just project the whole strength of his magic in a second.

Then came the call he had been waiting for, the bellowing voice of the ice king commanding them all to charge.

Lucius let the last stage of his gravitation magic explode towards the blue jay. If the skyrat had noticed his magic and taken to the sky he would find himself weighing more than his wings was designed to take and if he was still in the tree… well let’s say it wasn’t very likely the branch could hold that immense weight either.

"Come on brother! Let us take the little buckskin prick and his mongrel!" Lucius bellowed to his brother and lurched his heavy body forwards gaining as much speed as he could managed. The Bull lowered his thick, black neck presenting his two sharp tipped horns. The ground rushed by underneath his enormous hooves as he closed the distance between himself and the young buckskin. Grass was cast up behind him and his heavy feet left deep prints in the soil. The Bull let a mad roar leave his throat and aimed for RICOCHET’s left shoulder, hoping that Lloyd would take on his right.

It had started. And Lucius was ready. In his powerful charge he even found that he was ready to die. Ready to give his life just so that he could make some of these vermin bleed.

Color the earth a crimson red and let the stars weep for those who are about to lose their lives this night. War… it is an ugly sport.

[Wahh! The only thing I altered was adding JAYDAN's name so that it was clear who Lucius attacked with his magic, so so sorry for forgetting the no Edit thing ^^']

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Lucius - 09-20-2012, 08:11 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Giselle - 09-21-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Ricciardo - 09-21-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Korra - 09-21-2012, 05:04 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Arabella - 09-21-2012, 07:39 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Ned - 09-21-2012, 10:12 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Lloyd - 09-22-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Jaydan - 09-23-2012, 02:18 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Monster - 09-23-2012, 11:40 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Aurelius - 09-23-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Cineviam - 09-23-2012, 05:39 PM