the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily
With shouts and calls, the battle began. One glance around told of the magic some members of the Edge held. Five pillars of ice burst up from the ground where the leaders and a few others stood. He quickly looked away, knowing he had to focus. The knight moved slightly forward, staying close to Paladin and Achibald. He was touched by how protective the large stallion was. As the unicorns of the Edge began to charge, it was only then Aaron realized he was one of the first to be targeted. The Ice King himself began to charge right for him. Aaron pawed the ground, his body tensing up to move. Dark Mahogany eyes just watched as the lead of the Edge took him as a target. Did he really think the youngster as that much of a threat, or just trying to pick out the weakest first? Either way, Aaron was ready for him.

The close the king got, the angrier Aaron became at the fact the spotted one picked him. That anger, he used to awaken his own magic just as he had defending the Pegasus mare on the beach. With deadly focus Aaron used his magic to make the Ice King think he was on fire…. Well to anyone looking the stallion would look to actually be on fire. However the fire itself was only an illusion. The pain however would not be. With a smirk the brown and white draft leaped to the right side avoiding the head on charge, his own head snaking around to try and bite Mauja’s left flank. With the momentum of the leap Aaron turned to face the Ice King, ready for the next attack. This was not exactly what the young warrior had in mind when he had joined the forces coming to invade. He could only thank his mother, for all her teaching in both the Oasis and the Foothills. She had prepared him for this… Now he wanted to make her proud.
Word Count: 334

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Lucius - 09-20-2012, 08:11 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Giselle - 09-21-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Ricciardo - 09-21-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Aaron - 09-21-2012, 04:48 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Korra - 09-21-2012, 05:04 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Arabella - 09-21-2012, 07:39 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Ned - 09-21-2012, 10:12 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Lloyd - 09-22-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Jaydan - 09-23-2012, 02:18 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Monster - 09-23-2012, 11:40 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Aurelius - 09-23-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Cineviam - 09-23-2012, 05:39 PM