the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO]

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
there's no such thing as heroes

From his vantage point, Torasin looked out across the field. Their adversary would have the advantage, defending could be so much more easier than invading. All the unicorn force would have to do was knock down enough of their enemy to drive them from the land. However, an invading force had to crack the enemy line and fight their way into the land. Terrain would not be to their advantage either, traps may of been set or ambushers positioned. This was not going to be a walk in the park. He laid his ears back as more of the Edge showed itself, not expecting their numbers to be so large. Not a walk in the park indeed.

King Mauja had made his speech and appeared to be on the move. However what he didn't expect was the first attack to be aimed straight for them. The ground moved beneath his hooves and before he knew it spikes of gigantic ice towered up out of the earth and into the air. Torasin struggled on the uneven surface as his legs bolted skywards, struggling to maintain his rear as the ground rumbled under him. The paint felt the rush of the wind and the smack of the ground as his unbalance took him to the floor. A sharp pain throbbing the inside of his left leg, the area he hadn't managed to pull away from the ice in time. It took concentration, the steed lay on the ground with his eyes closed and allowed the magic to flow through him and into the wound. Quickly, the blood stopped and the cut was no more than a scar now. Get up and find the others! Torasin grimaced and rose to his feet once more. However, he wasn't allowed a single moments rest.

Kiba trilled in a harsh warning and Torasin turned to catch the appearance of ALAN. Shit, shit, shit! It was all happening too fast, the paint almost fell over himself sidestepping out of the way of her body and horn. The fall from the ice attack, using his magic and now being charged at, Torasin really did feel disorientated. Luckily for the frilly steed he had a rather idiotic and angered dragon who sent a barrage of claws snapping towards the retreating end of ALAN. Screaming his complete outrage soon after as Tor shook himself and regained some composure. The brown was not using his flames right away, he was still just a babe after all. Those beginners flames of his were not complete nor could he use them for long, all the more reason to save them for later.

"Kiara! Aid Torasin."

The rumble of Vikram's voice entered his golden lobes as he realized for the first time what a state he must look to be in. Although he did appreciate the help. With Kiara aiding him and combined with Kiba, they'd make a team hard to beat. First thing first though, get rid of this witch who though it wise to charge straight for them. He moved quickly, hoping that Kiara had made her way to him, and charged after ALAN. Wishing to the heavens and above that his speed combined with Kiba's claw attack was enough to allow himself the time to gain the ground to counter with a flying buck, angled to the side and aimed for her barrel. Hooves lashing out with the momentum from his run. His front legs took the impact from slowing his speed as vibrations ran through his muscles, causing Torasin to wince in pain. Keep... Going. He gritted his teeth and forced himself to complete attack, Kiba having flown skyward.

Hoping the target had been hit, his rear hooves struck the ground and sent another shock through his body. The healer was breathing heavily and knowing full well he could only heal himself once more. Even then, using that power now would be foolish. He needed it for others. A nagging need stole over him to look behind and check to see if Mirage was okay. However, Torasin held his concentration and instead offered a thought.

Come back to us alive, Milady.

[w/c : 691]

olympic-ferro.deviantart.com | night-fate-stock.deviantart.com | art by alais-photography.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Lucius - 09-20-2012, 08:11 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Giselle - 09-21-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Ricciardo - 09-21-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Korra - 09-21-2012, 05:04 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Torasin - 09-21-2012, 06:57 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Arabella - 09-21-2012, 07:39 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Ned - 09-21-2012, 10:12 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Lloyd - 09-22-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Jaydan - 09-23-2012, 02:18 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Monster - 09-23-2012, 11:40 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Aurelius - 09-23-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Cineviam - 09-23-2012, 05:39 PM