the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

The battle erupted around Archibald and it made his heart flame. Blood pounded in his ears as he watched the unicorns assemble to guard their home. Archibald stood strong with his allies, tail swishing behind him in growing anger as the leaders all had their speeches. With the closing of the Ice King all hell broke loose. Unicorns rushed in and the others started their defenses. The giant's golden eyes darted to each of the equines Mauja had picked out as targets. Anger flared through the black when the king ran towards Aaron. Coward, he though, picking out a child. You are a weakling, and I will end you.

Archibald pushed forward on white hooves, the massive, fur-covered daggers pressing into the soft earth. Before Archibald could reach the Frostheart Aaron retaliated and another horse moved in. Archibald turned his head and watched an antlered mare move in on Aaron. Archibald swung around quickly, but too slow. Another came in to aid the young painted draft. Relief flooded Archibald and he turned the opposite way, watching people go in for his leader. Gritting his teeth Archibald watched Ned go after one of the mares. Archibald knew Paladin could handle himself against one now that the other was taken care of. Sweeping his gaze again Archibald thundered towards an advancing unicorn.

As the giant picked up speed his body became an incredible weapon ready to throw each of the smaller Edge members out of his way and into submission. His golden eyes narrowed as his muscles tensed, ready for impact. His sights were set on ARABELLA. The shire coiled his muscles as his hooves drew him closer to her. He was coming from her side, hoping to catch her off guard as she advanced towards the silver equine. Archibald tucked his chin and lowered his head, ears pinning back against his neck. The mammoth ran forward and turned his body just in the nick of time. His large shoulder jutted out, hoping to knock into the smaller mare's rib cage and break her stride--possibly even knock her off of her own hooves.

[Archibald gallops towards ARABELLA and tries to slam his shoulder into her rib cage. | WC: 352 | Magic: 0/2]
"Speak"

GreenHammock.deviantart.com | PirateLotus-Stock.deviantart.com | SephirothXer0-Stock.deviantart.com | by: Time

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Lucius - 09-20-2012, 08:11 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Giselle - 09-21-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Ricciardo - 09-21-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Korra - 09-21-2012, 05:04 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Arabella - 09-21-2012, 07:39 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Ned - 09-21-2012, 10:12 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Archibald - 09-21-2012, 10:46 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Lloyd - 09-22-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Jaydan - 09-23-2012, 02:18 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Monster - 09-23-2012, 11:40 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Aurelius - 09-23-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Cineviam - 09-23-2012, 05:39 PM