the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

Sound of war surrounded the Friesian and she watched as her herdmates started to attack the others. The blue orbs of hers observed each member, watching as the blood spilled on the dirty ground. Faelene attacked a black unicorn mare together with a stallion Dell didn't recognize. But since he didn't attack Faelene, she guessed that he was one of the warriors belonging to the Edge.
This was wrong. This wasn't the way she fought. One and one, maybe three pairs of eyes against one horn as well. But never four whole herds attacking each other.
The mare looked out over the field of war, and saw a familiar face among the coldblooded murderers. 'Lace!' She widened her eyes in shock for a moment, before the tone in the eyes changed to something else. Betrayer.

The stallion that had been nice to her, changed her opinion about stallions for once - he was now an enemy to fight. But the small dragon next to him made her sad. She couldn't attack Fajira.
Dell looked around for her King, and found him fighting with a young draft while being attacked by a pegasus. He would make it. He would survive. Right?

Once again she turned her head to watch every fight that played out here, and a white, horned stallion caught her eyes. Her eyes lighted up as if they looked straight at lightning, and with a scream she headed for NED. He attacked a unicorn that she had seen inside the Edge-area and her eyes turned even darker.
Her black horn were pointed against him, pointed so if it hit it's target - it would impale him. The mare ran as fast as she could to him, wanting to see his blood running down the easily spiraled horn. She wanted to taste his red fluid.
Suddenly, a vision appeared in her mind. Herself attacking a stallion that had tried to mount her when she slept. She kept that vision in her head to encourage her.

This was so wrong. But it still felt so right...

Word count: 345
OCC: -
Attack: Delinne attacking Ned from the side, hoping that her horn will wound him strongly.

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
'Think, think, think.'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Lucius - 09-20-2012, 08:11 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Giselle - 09-21-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Ricciardo - 09-21-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Korra - 09-21-2012, 05:04 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Arabella - 09-21-2012, 07:39 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Ned - 09-21-2012, 10:12 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Delinne - 09-22-2012, 12:28 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Lloyd - 09-22-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Jaydan - 09-23-2012, 02:18 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Monster - 09-23-2012, 11:40 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Aurelius - 09-23-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Cineviam - 09-23-2012, 05:39 PM