the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
The tension of blood ran hot within pumping veins. His entire body was about to become a weapon of destruction; bobbing skull shifted a hardened gaze to slice through the ranks of their present enemy. The lines seemed nearly alike. "This battle would be close one," he thought. Midas slipped into the sky, pushing against earth with his limbs until he was forced to hold his weight in a hovering position from above. Many other Pegasus took to the heavens close by, his queen and leaders among them.

Suddenly, the snowy ice king spoke loudly enough for even the farthest to hear. Breath was held for only a moment, and then like a seam bursting free the tidal wave came rushing at them.

Instead of jerking forward, Midas shifted upward; a trumpeting cry igniting past his coal black lips, offering courage to those that stood like a solid brick wall below. It was his duty to assure that not a single unicorn broke past the line of the wingless ones. With quick beats he lunged through the air, slicing past the charging group; avoiding MAUJA and instead seeking a soldier of equal footing. The ebony stallion LLOYD and his brother LUCIUS became his first targets. A snarling rumble tore open his chest as the lad darted down until body rode close to earth with flashing golden daggers scrapping up soil. Thunderous appendages struck grass and dirt sending up a cloud of dust in its wake. Ears planted themselves firmly against his skull, neck tensed and extended with a coiling snake readying for a moment to attack. His goal was to strike and retreat to the sky.

It seemed that the pair had taken to a level of two against one. Time to even up the odds. While LLOYD attacked RICHOHET Midas took the lapse in attention to dart overhead with jaws extended to strike just behind LLOYD’s withers, while forehooves flashed powerfully with purpose of hitting the soft spot above LLOYD’s the top right hindquarter. Wings struck savagely against open air, and just as quick as he had maneuvered down the lad sought sky again. Leveled body rose quickly; his balance nearly perfectly even.

Attack: Midas attacked LLOYD whilst he was distracted with attacking RICHOHET, hoping to land an attack across the spine or back beyond where the flesh of hindquarter and spine meet.

Defense: Ears flattened against skull, wings beating constantly. Body leveled and balanced.

Words: 360
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Lucius - 09-20-2012, 08:11 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Giselle - 09-21-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Ricciardo - 09-21-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Korra - 09-21-2012, 05:04 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Arabella - 09-21-2012, 07:39 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Ned - 09-21-2012, 10:12 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Lloyd - 09-22-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Midas - 09-22-2012, 12:07 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Jaydan - 09-23-2012, 02:18 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Monster - 09-23-2012, 11:40 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Aurelius - 09-23-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Cineviam - 09-23-2012, 05:39 PM