the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO]

Madyrn Maskan Posts: 87
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 16
Whit
The brothers watched, for several moments, breathing deep, controlled breaths, absorbing the fight erupt before them before deciding on their moves.

To his right, his sister RISHIMA stood, MASKAN saw the oncoming barrage of a unicorn stallion weaving his way through. Immediately the warrior danced about his sister, surging forward a step before pivoting his bulk to the right and intercepting the path RICCIARDO strode. "Not in this lifetime, asswipe," His deep voice grumbled. Ears dove beneath thick tresses of mane, teeth flashed as lips pulled back in readiness. He held his body with a bend through it, positioning his left shoulder to face RICCIARDO's left side, with the centre of his barrel to be bent away from RICCIARDO slightly, and his haunches curved back to the left. It would give him ample opportunity to dodge the inevitable horn that would be waved at him by the unicorn, but allow him to snake his teeth against the chestnut's neck and poll area, perhaps even latch onto an ear if MASKAN's aim was true enough.

Assuming RICCIARDO would continue on his path after his attempts at removing an ear, or chunk of mane, neck, anything he could grab purchase of with his teeth, MASKAN swung his bodice around to the right, keeping his forelegs planted so that his haunches moved and he was now standing parallel to the shorter steed. Leaning back, the dark steed rose into a half-rear, potentially leaving his hindlegs exposed to take on a sharp kick if the unicorn reacted swiftly enough, but aimed to barrage RICCIARDO's left foreleg with his own broad, right hoof. As he came down to land, he pushed his larger, bulky mass into the unicorn's side, reaching out with teeth once more to try and get a grip upon the unicorn's thick nape, and continue pushing with his chest and right shoulder to try and make him stumble, and ultimately, fall.

MADYRN on the other hand, saw the dunskin RICOCHET receive a lot of attention, and immediately his limbs moved to bring him into the fray. The collie dog that was with him would prove useful, he was sure, as long as it only attacked the enemy. But MADYRN smelt of the Foothills, as did RICOCHET and his pet, so MADYRN did not waste any more thought on it, besides being sure he didn't accidently trample it. It was LLOYD he aimed for, being nearer to him. He watched as the bull's LLOYD and LUCIUS attempted to pommel RICOCHET, even admired them for the brotherhood they obviously fought with. But he locked his orange sights upon LLOYD, aiming to copy the large, black unicorn's attack, only turn it against him.

Teeth flashed now from MADYRN's mouth, as his left shoulder neared LLOYD's left shoulder, his thick serpentine threw his skull out towards the stallion and aimed a bite to rip apart the skin and muscle that lay beneath it. Moving quite close and with some speed, he also aimed to ram into LLOYD's left side, before continuing on a stride away, and lining his hindquarters up to let out a large, powerful kick at LLOYD's barrel. With any luck, it would connect, sure and strong, and forcibly expel the air from LLOYD's lungs, slowing him down, perhaps making him stumble. MADYRN spun on the spot a moment after his hindlegs landed again, turning around to the right so that he could spy the damage he might have wrought, and prepare for anything coming his way.

[583 words.
Summary:
MASKAN trotted around his sister and aimed to intercept RICCIARDO with a bite to his ear/poll/neck area, then spun on his forelegs so that he was parallel to RICCIARDO and did a small half-rear to try and pound down on RICCIARDO's left foreleg, as well as latch onto the crest of his neck with his teeth, all the while pushing his weight against RICCIARDO.

MADYRN saw the strife RICOCHET was potentially in and moved to intercept LLOYD's attack. He approached him with teeth bared and aimed to bite at his left shoulder. Using his own momentum he used his own shoulder to ram against him, before continuing another stride away and aiming a large kick with his hindfeet at LLOYD's barrel. MADYRN then spun around once he landed, so that he could see what was going on. ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Lucius - 09-20-2012, 08:11 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Giselle - 09-21-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Ricciardo - 09-21-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Korra - 09-21-2012, 05:04 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Arabella - 09-21-2012, 07:39 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Ned - 09-21-2012, 10:12 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Lloyd - 09-22-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Madyrn Maskan - 09-22-2012, 10:20 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Jaydan - 09-23-2012, 02:18 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Monster - 09-23-2012, 11:40 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Aurelius - 09-23-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Cineviam - 09-23-2012, 05:39 PM