the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
The battle began, long before Kiara realized it had. The ground shifted and sent the young roan struggling backward as huge ice pillars came up from the ground below. In her panic she barely noticed that she was not the only one who had to move fast in order to keep from being impaled by ice. Green eyes stared in shock at first. What in the hell had she gotten herself into this time?! She was no fighter! It was then her green eyes saw Mirage, well the dragon form of Mirage. It was like the moment she saw her, she knew why she fought. I just hope if Breeze finds out, he won’t hate me….. There was mixed emotions there to. Why did she care so much what her friend thought? There was time to figure that out later on. Vikram was shouting for her to move and aid Torasin.

Wordlessly the roan did as she was told. The bay unicorn ALAN that was trying to ram Torasin had seemed to fail, other than she now had the opportunity to attack any of the others from behind. Not if Kiara could help it. From her own position she charged, ready to use her own body to knock the air out of Torasin’s attacker ALAN. Torasin however was moving along side her to strike, so Kiara changed her plan. Hoping her own speed was enough she ran after the bay, trying to get along side her. Should she make it the young roan kicked up her own hind legs, her body twisting in midair to try and kick ALAN in her gut or flank. As her head went down with the buck, her teeth sought out any part of the mare she could grab. The Qian was her family, and they needed a home….. It would be for them she fought with all she had.

[Word Count - 315]

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Lucius - 09-20-2012, 08:11 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Giselle - 09-21-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Ricciardo - 09-21-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Korra - 09-21-2012, 05:04 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Arabella - 09-21-2012, 07:39 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Ned - 09-21-2012, 10:12 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Lloyd - 09-22-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Jaydan - 09-23-2012, 02:18 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Kiara - 09-23-2012, 05:33 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Monster - 09-23-2012, 11:40 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Aurelius - 09-23-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Cineviam - 09-23-2012, 05:39 PM