the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO]

Aurelius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The short steed stood his ground, tiny lobes pointed as Mauja spoke his final encouraging words. This was it. Aurelius stood as tall as he could next to Lena, mismatched eyes wandering over the opponents, trying to point out a target of action. He was robbed of the time when Mauja suddenly shot up his ice-spikes; from there, all was chaos. For someone such as Aurelius who had never before experienced war, it was a shocking event to witness; bodies clashing, blood spilling and cries of agony resonating through the air. He was dumbstruck for a moment, watching the chaos with worry growing in his belly. Suddenly Mauja was on fire and he was pulled out of his apathetic state, analyzing the situation as others crowded around Mauja, fighting one another wildly. Lena was gone from his side he realized, looking up to locate her near Faelene and Descaro, quickly putting together a strategy. Then he set into motion.

The dwarven steed had quite some ground to cover before the fighting was within reach. He saw the metallic stallion LACE running toward Korra and knew what he must do. Launching his small body into a vicious gallop, he came upon the fighting just as LACE reared up at Korra. Bowing his head down, he threw his entire bodyweight aiming at LACE’s leg, hoping to ram the stallions right hock with all his power. The short stag didn’t stop to assess the damage he may or may not have done; should any blows be dealt, he would not halt to return them.

Instead, he continued his neck-breaking run, heading left around the group with Torasin, Lena coming into view. A pegasus stallion was attacking Faelene, and Lena was charging from the opposite side from which Aurelius was approaching. Speeding up further, Aurelius lowered his head again, charging at AZZUEN’s left hock with the entire weight of his body. His teeth were clenched tightly; his reinforced skull took most of the blow, but ramming two opponents in a row made for a neat headache. The dwarven steed retreated slightly, out of the reach of kicking hooves, checking to see if Lena was alright.

[371 words]
[Summary;; Rams at LACE’s right hock + AZZUEN’s left hock + backed away slightly]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Lucius - 09-20-2012, 08:11 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Giselle - 09-21-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Ricciardo - 09-21-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Korra - 09-21-2012, 05:04 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Arabella - 09-21-2012, 07:39 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Ned - 09-21-2012, 10:12 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Lloyd - 09-22-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Jaydan - 09-23-2012, 02:18 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Monster - 09-23-2012, 11:40 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Aurelius - 09-23-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Cineviam - 09-23-2012, 05:39 PM