the Rift

[OPEN] I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE]

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

When word of the invasion had spread throughout their ranks excitement had began bubbling from deep inside the hybrids chest. Finally this was a chance to prove herself to the rest of them that she was just as capable as any of them. Instantly her mind had begun to formulate different scenarios and situations she could find herself in. It had been so long since she had been in battle, too long in fact. She wanted to feel the thrill of adrenaline surging through her veins as she fought off anyone who tried to get in her way. The major setback came when her instructions came from their leaders wanting her to stay put and defend their home. This had not been her intention, this was... was just boring and lame. Grumbling to herself silently she continued her pacing up and down the ledge where she had positioned herself. She would do as she was asked but it never meant that she had to be happy about it.

Below her the Basin was laid out for her to see each of the boundaries giving her a birds eye view. No one was going to get by without her noticing them first. Twisting her head as a familiar bellow sounded her bicoloured optics narrowed to the Falls captive trying to make an escape. "Finally some excitement!" She murmured happily to herself with a vile smirk. Leaping eagerly forward the mare threw herself off of the ledge unfurling her wings in the process. No way was this bitch getting away from them so easily. Angling her body and tucking her wings to her sides she pulled herself into a dive as she aimed to make her landing directly in front of the mare to stop her dead in her tracks. How was that for a surprise? No one would expect someone from the Basin to come from above after all.

Plummeting towards the ground she counted the seconds in silence timing her descent only to pull her wings out at the last minute to dramatically slow her fall so she would not shatter every bone in her body. Her hooves hit the ground hard throwing up a flurry of debris all around her as she pinned her ears back to her skull now facing the approaching mare. "Who said you could go anywhere deary?" She snapped angrily throwing her wings wide in an attempt to block the path. If all else failed she was more than willing to use her magic to put a stop to this little escape attempt since no one else seemed to be able to stop her. For now she would refrain but if she continue to fight it all hell would soon break loose.

•• TAGS: •• NOTES: ••
Picture Credits
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by Essetia - 04-01-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by Ulrik - 04-01-2015, 11:06 PM
RE: I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by Phantom - 04-01-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by Bolverik - 04-02-2015, 09:50 AM
RE: I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by Roland - 04-02-2015, 02:27 PM
RE: I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by Rhea - 04-02-2015, 05:55 PM
RE: I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by d'Artagnan - 04-02-2015, 07:41 PM
RE: I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by Grimalkin - 04-02-2015, 09:22 PM
RE: I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by Essetia - 04-02-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by Waprevah - 04-03-2015, 11:57 AM