the Rift

[OPEN] I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
My hands are tied, my body bruised
she's got me with nothing to win and nothing left to lose

"Is that Ulrik?" The Nightshade laughed at the sound of the Engineers voice calling across the Basin. Since when did Ulrik shout so loud, had someone stolen one of his mechanical toys? Intrigued, d’Artagnan set off after the increasing sound of unrest with his hellhound stalking along in front. The shade hadn’t been back in the Basin all that long and as a result was quite behind on the gossip from around the herd. Not that he ever paid heed to gossip holed up in a cave somewhere. He arrived in time, however, to see a spectacular sight of Ulrik running. Today was full of surprises! Who knew the gear head could shift! Increasing his pace into a speedier gallop, the Doctor watched as others followed after and all of them were intent on capturing a girl. An equine girl. "Oh look Aramis! A chew thing" the blood bay happily blurted into the mind of his companion, to which the hound shook his head at the belittling choice of words, "I know who will be the chew thing soon" he muttered back.

The Nightshade was more than happy to join in proceedings and he was currently last to do so as other members made their attempts on the fleeing filly. He recognised the Thief and the disconcerting hybrid that needed a wing trim sometime soon, perhaps he would suggest it after. The other two he had no idea who they were, but they were on the right side at least.

He bounced into the fray like the idiot Doctor he was, an excited smile plastered across his stupid sooty lips "you must be something special girl! I've never seen Ulrik run like that before." His words were sickly jovial as he joked along and reached for his magic. It had been a while since he’d used his sleep magic and he grabbed for it without a second thought, sending the poisonous wave to try infect the water in her body. If successful, the girl would either waver in a sudden bout of weariness or simply keel over for a nap. Aramis lingered in wait and watched for a moment he too could jump in.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by Essetia - 04-01-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by Ulrik - 04-01-2015, 11:06 PM
RE: I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by Phantom - 04-01-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by Bolverik - 04-02-2015, 09:50 AM
RE: I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by Roland - 04-02-2015, 02:27 PM
RE: I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by Rhea - 04-02-2015, 05:55 PM
RE: I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by d'Artagnan - 04-02-2015, 07:41 PM
RE: I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by Grimalkin - 04-02-2015, 09:22 PM
RE: I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by Essetia - 04-02-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by Waprevah - 04-03-2015, 11:57 AM
RE: I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by Blu - 04-04-2015, 12:44 AM