the Rift

[OPEN] I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE]

Waprevah Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 6.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 4 HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
TheIceViking
I drew in a deep breath and soon my eyelids parted and I took in the surrounding scenery. I had yet to get used to this place, though if I had to admit, it was starting to grow on me. Often during boring times I allowed my imagination to run wild. I had pictured many scenerios where members of the herd slipped in the mountains and fell to their deaths ... though it probably wasn't as fun seeing it for real ... too quick. Besides, I rarely saw anyone walking around those cliffs, mostly becuase I kept myself away from everyone. It would change soon, I had to get to know those around here if I was going to have any fun. What was the point in manipulating anyone if you had no information to bribe them with? That's right, its absolutely pointless.

I had only recently returned home when I began to pay slight interest in the politics around, not enough to have a clue what was going on though. I had heard about an invasion but cared too little to educate myself further. I probably should though. I pounded the ground a few times before a loud call reached my ears. My head shot up and I glanced around. With my ears perked I could hear the loud thud of hoofbeats matching my racing heartbeat. Usually I would mind my own business but I could hardly contain my excitement as I saw the frames of my herd member chase after another one. I doubt they were playing tag, it seemed a bit more serious than that. I began to slowly trot as I saw others join in the chase. A devilish smirk spread over my lips and there was a spark in my frozen eyes. Not wanting to waste any more time my strides became longer and my pace quickened.

The pack seemed to slow down when I started to gain on them, made me quite sad not to be a part of the chasing but it wouldn't keep me awake at night. I was curious to know what was going on though, I would not that slip away from me. I came to a halt about a meter away from the crowd, examining the situation in font of me. The one they had been chasing seemed to be quite drowsy ... shame. I caught a few words falling from the mare's lips. Horrible monsters ... hmm ...

"Anyone care sharing what is going on?" I said, my tone remaining quite neutral, sparked with a bit curiosity, I didn't want to sound too excited. I gave myself a pat on the shoulder for getting myself involved in ... whatever this is. I was starting to get quite bored lately, needed to spice my life up a little. Was there any better way than getting involved in some drama?
Please tag Wappy in all replies <3
[Image: 6dbd477f6a4a31a0de8712698f20429a-d8dbyo6.png]

“The ones who are insane enough to think that they can rule the world are always the ones who do.”

Messages In This Thread
I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by Essetia - 04-01-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by Ulrik - 04-01-2015, 11:06 PM
RE: I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by Phantom - 04-01-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by Bolverik - 04-02-2015, 09:50 AM
RE: I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by Roland - 04-02-2015, 02:27 PM
RE: I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by Rhea - 04-02-2015, 05:55 PM
RE: I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by d'Artagnan - 04-02-2015, 07:41 PM
RE: I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by Grimalkin - 04-02-2015, 09:22 PM
RE: I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by Essetia - 04-02-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by Waprevah - 04-03-2015, 11:57 AM
RE: I'M STILL BURNING [ESCAPE] - by Blu - 04-04-2015, 12:44 AM