the Rift

[OPEN] The things we lost in the fire [Welcoming]

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Purrs crooned deep within her chest, and it is the relief to feel him give under her embrace that fuels the cherished hold's longevity. When he pulled away, it was politely, at a time where Amaris' own heart did not feel saddened by the distance - she even felt a bit foolish for needing him to tug at her locks to tell her so. With a sheepish smile touching her lips for a moment, she lifted her nape off his, stretching herself out again, as if the embrace had cramped muscles she rarely used. At his words, she scoffed, a gentle huff of breath snorting its way through her nostrils as she bumped her scaled nose against his cheek.

"I am a dragon. Danger seems attracted to me, and I've survived this long," she replied playfully, her sweet tones attempting to make light of the situation - she heard and felt the foreboding of his tones, the fear of what might happen should they fail in their task of mending this seal - could she lose the brother she only just discover she had?

No, she decided, speaking to the bonded who grasped the concept of her thoughts more than the actual words themselves, due to his foreignness. I'll make sure whatever needs to be done is done, no matter what. With the idea firmly planted in her head, the girl allowed the stubbornness of the dragon within her to take hold; Cathun was like a new jewel added to a dragon's den, prized for its rarity and loved for its uniqueness. Though she of course saw him as more than a simple rare jewel - he was a brother, a comrade, a kindred spirit who, whether he liked it or not, was officially stuck with her by his side.

"Oh!" she laughed gently at his description of the Throat, her barren wasteland of a home. At least, the entrance appeared that way - from the skies, even crossing the bridge, if one had their eyes open, they might have seen the great lake that filled the basin within, the lush oasis of grasses and shade that decorated the water's edges. "But you must stay, of course! You can do whatever you want - learn to fight and defend, learn to craft and create, look to the Gods for wisdom and insight -" (somehow she doubted he would choose the path of the Gods) "- you are welcome to call the Throat home, with me. And Tandavi." The girl paused, and then looked about, as if looking for something she might have dropped earlier. Just where was her cousin-sister?

With a mental shrug, silently she decided she would find Tavi later tonight, to tell her of all the wonderful things that had happened (they had a brother!) the girl gestured with her tiara and began to walk off. "Come along, when we reach that rise you'll see the oasis where most of the herd sleeps and eats, then it's just a short walk to the lake, where we can wash off our traveller's coats."

[ ooc :: @ [Cathun] ]
bg - table
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
RE: The things we lost in the fire [Welcoming] - by Amaris - 04-07-2015, 07:39 AM