the Rift

You got one new message

Talion Posts: 12
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16,3 :: 4 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Unknown :: Wolverine :: None Tailormade
-biiip-
Hi honey, the workshop called again and they want to know if you’re going with the hood scoop and if you wanted the rust sanded? Please don’t just kill them off this time, they’ll need an answer soon. Oh and by the way, the bill from Betty Ford came today. Call me back when you can, love you.
-biiip-

AB: 0/3
DT: 0/3
WE: 0/4

Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia blocks herself

-biiip-
Hi honey, the workshop called again and they want to know if you’re going with the hood scoop
---> honey, female since Talion's male
---> Hood scoop is the mod air intake on muscle cars, so horn reference

and if you wanted the rust sanded?
----> bloody red ends of her hair, like rust

Please don’t just kill them off this time, they’ll need an answer soon. Oh and by the way, the bill from Betty Ford came today.
---> Betty Ford was a FIRST LADY of the US

Call me back when you can, love you.
---> Is currently out of the Basin

-biiip-

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

"Seems like you missed. See you on the battlefield honey."
Ophelia is not sought.

AB: 1/3

Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
Hi honey, the workshop called again
and they want to know if you’re going with the hood scoop -- hood scoop is a raised part on a car, horn ref. they also help cool the engine, and Mau's a cool kid, yo.
Please don’t just kill them off this time, they’ll need an answer soon. -- he's killed a few horses before
Oh and by the way, the bill from Betty Ford came today. -- Betty Ford was a first lady of the US, which could be a reference to this relationship with Psyche.
Call me back when you can, love you.
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

"Don't worry old man."
Mauja is not sought.

Deimos the Reaper Posts: 527
Deceased atk: 7.0 | def: 12 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 72.5 | Buff: NUMB
Heather
Deimos blocks D'art.

Hi honey, the workshop called again and they want to know if you’re going with the hood scoop (broken horn, so workshop + general horn reference)
and if you wanted the rust sanded (blood bay coloration)?
Please don’t just kill them off this time (has killed before),
they’ll need an answer soon.
Oh and by the way, the bill from Betty Ford came today (poisons - there's a Betty Ford rehab center). Call me back when you can, love you.

"Oh please, guess again."
D'art is not sought.

AB: 2/3

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Archibald blocks Ktulu

-biiip-
Hi honey, the workshop called again and they want to know if you’re going with the hood scoop - hood scoop is reference to her horn

and if you wanted the rust sanded? - rust could reference the red tip on her horn.

Please don’t just kill them off this time, they’ll need an answer soon. - could reference The Grey and her position as the leader of the executioners

Oh and by the way, the bill from Betty Ford came today. - sister is the Lady of the aurora basin. Ktu is also the first born of twins making her first lady. Could also be a reference to having been the first mother of a demi-god (Hototo)

Call me back when you can, love you. - reference to her leaving the edge to spend time with ophelia in the basin
-biiip-

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

"I will deal with you later."
Ktulu is not sought.

AB: 2/3
WE: 1/4

Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia blocks Varath

Hood Scoop - makes cars go faster ( "The warmblood side gives him a little more speed than he would normally have")
Rust sanded - (he's a steel gray like a car with red ends of his hair, so sanding rust would make sense)
Kill them off - he just killed Paladin(also referenced killing pegs on profile)
Betty Ford center is a clinic

"The Varath Medical Ward was the main medical center of Outpost Varath, a settlement in the Southern Jundland Wastes of the planet Tatooine."

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

"Your time is up."
Varath is not sought.

Panzrams Sun Amulet was sought!
Hi honey, the workshop called again and they want to know if you’re going with the hood scoop
---> Horn reference

---> Appearance ref; "His coat is a dark, dusty bay." Could also be a ref to the red tip of his horn.

Please don’t just kill them off this time, they’ll need an answer soon.
---> Personality ref; "Panzram is loosely based off of a real life serial killer, Carl Panzram" and history ref; Has killed before.

Oh and by the way, the bill from Betty Ford came today. Call me back when you can, love you.
---> Betty Ford is a rehab for drug addiction and in his history he states that he is obsessed with a mare called Morphine.

Nyte Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
PASS

---> Horn reference
+1| "hood scoop is an upraised component of a car"; great clue towards those with horns, and other people were guessing this, too!

---> Appearance ref; "His coat is a dark, dusty bay." Could also be a ref to the red tip of his horn.
+1| This clue needs more explanation, as Panzram is not just a "dark, dusty bay". He has Appaloosa marks and roaning, so at first I couldn't really consider this to be a good clue, but as rust is brown/red and he only has hints of bay in his coat it makes sense that it would need to be sanded off. I'm only going to award one point for this clue because I really do think you needed to add that he isn't just a bay.

---> Personality ref; "Panzram is loosely based off of a real life serial killer, Carl Panzram" and history ref; Has killed before.
+1| Good!

Oh and by the way, the bill from Betty Ford came today. Call me back when you can, love you.
---> Betty Ford is a rehab for drug addiction and in his history he states that he is obsessed with a mare called Morphine.
+1| THIS CLUE IS SO GOOD AND I LOVE IT!!! I looked up Betty Ford and the first link was about a drug rehab centre.

4/3 needed to pass.

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
Panzrams Sun Amulet was sought!
---> Horn reference

+1| Good! Everybody seemed to get this one.

+0| The tip of the horn was a +1 for me, but the fact that you also wanted this to refer to his body color didn't really do it for me. Rust is a reddish-orange color, and although Panz is bay, he isn't really what I would call rust colored. And dusty doesn't necessarily mean rusty to me.

+1| Good history ref.

+0| This one was really good, but just not quite there for me. Just a reference to drugs isn't enough, because Panz himself isn't into drugs.

2/3- Fail

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
Concur with everything Sevin said, fail from me.
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode