Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Tai
C
A
T
H
U
N

He was not a morning person. In fact, he was the kind who didn't seem to fully wake up until the sun stood high in the sky and who managed to remain awake and alert throughout the night, annoying anyone who tried to sleep. Morning patrols were the bane of his soul and it was with utmost reluctance that Cathun dragged himself off to the meeting place. He only increased the listless pace of his stride a fraction when he noticed the sizzling, crackling bird that summoned the warriors, yet despite dragging his feet he still managed to be first to arrive.

"'Mornin..." he mumbled, struggling to stifle a yawn as he squinted against the bright morning sun to regard the silhouette of the Gladiator. Compared to her fresh, spry, energetic figure he was a mess, bead-headed and bleary-eyed with none of the usual swagger to the stride, and the tail he usually held as high as a banner dragged limp and lack-luster across the red sand. It irked him slightly to someone so chipper when he was ready to head back to the Oasis and more sleep, but as Cathun wasn't addressed (not directly at least) he eventually settled in to watch the others arrive and listen to the talk of the veterans, doing his best to keep the yawns at bay and keep himself awake. Wouldn't do to snore in the ears of your commanders, right?

Once everyone seemed to have reported he'd had time to wake up a bit more. A question had been gnawing at him for a while, so as conversation momentarily dropped the colt perked up and took the chance to ask directly.

"Ma'am, about that bridge. Are we supposed to keep everyone out? How do I know who can come here and who can't? The relations between the herds were a mystery to him still. Oh, Cathun had heard bits and pieces from Amaris and stray bits of conversation from more senior herd members, but so far he just hadn't had time to ask anyone directly about how everything worked.

Image Credit

» Magic and Violence is permitted at all times
» Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Sand in my Hand [Warriors] - by Ampere - 04-06-2015, 02:13 AM
RE: Sand in my Hand [Warriors] - by Cathun - 04-08-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: Sand in my Hand [Warriors] - by Megaera - 04-11-2015, 10:56 PM
RE: Sand in my Hand [Warriors] - by Cirrus - 05-07-2015, 12:58 AM