the Rift

My doctor says I'm lacking Vitamin U

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

His dark, calculating gaze hovers over the golden dappled girl like a hawk surveying its prey. Apparently he’d rattled her without even doing a thing. Perhaps she was of higher knowledge about the background he came from and, if that was true, shouldn’t he just get rid of her now and save the trouble of doing it later? A part of him warmed quite nicely to that idea, but in the end, it would defeat the purpose of his presence here. Instead, Aramis glared at the loud mouthed brat from around one red, hairy leg with his whip like tail flicking from side to side. d’Artagnan shrugged to her defensive comment whilst thinking red would look good on white gold. He moved onto the visiting stranger with his teeth grating together in stifle his annoyance. This one spoke oddly it was as sugary sweet as his body looked and the shade found himself cringing at it. Perhaps it would have been better if he had just stayed back in the Basin. Still, the lad hadn’t done anything to provoke him and so, the Doctor soldiered on.

It was Aurelia who answered for him and the shade couldn’t quite stifle the laugh that fell from his lips when she mentioned prisoner. Indeed, he wasn’t at all surprised. With a mouth like hers he was more wondering how she was still breathing. Amused, his dark tail flicked sharply "careful who you glare at girl, I don’t take prisoners" his twisted voice warned as his own eyes dared her to take it further. A low, guttural noise challenged from the maw of the hungry hellhound whose red markings began to glow faintly, giving the Doctor’s red coat a more vibrant shade.

Turning back to Johnny, he wondered if the slight showing of the shade’s cold heart would be enough to deter him away before continuing on. "I am d’Artagnan a Mender of the Aurora Basin and the hound is Aramis" he introduced with his gritty accent, taking a pause before continuing. "If it is a home you seek then we have more than enough room in the mountains, it is cold but comfortable" he extended the offer and half puzzled over how the kindly stallion would fit into the harsh makeup of the north. Still, there were those like Lena who blended in quite well; perhaps he would be one like her. A kind heart that preferred the more exciting life led by devilish friends.

[ooc: o_O didn't even see Aure reply xD sorry its late!!]
It's nothing that complicated, I just want to kill you

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
My doctor says I'm lacking Vitamin U - by Johnny - 04-06-2015, 06:14 PM
RE: My doctor says I'm lacking Vitamin U - by d'Artagnan - 04-12-2015, 07:12 AM