[OPEN] Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting]

Ísfold Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
And you're locked inside my heart
And your melody's an art
And I won't let the terror in I'm stealing time
Through the eye of the needle

I had been a part of this herd for some time now, perhaps a quarter of a year? Not more than that at least. To begin with I had kept things to myself a lot, I tried to stray away from conversations. Soon though, I feel like soon I will actually go ahead and speak to someone. It will take me a while though, and many failed attempts. It is just so hard to go up to someone and speak to them … it usually gives me a crippling anxiety just considering it. One day.

When I saw the arcs of fire rise into the air I figured it was something of importance. It didn't look threatening to me, so I decided to head over and take a look at what was going on. I noticed moving forms around me as well,so it must not be harmful. With my anxiety slowly crawling up my throat I made my way over. Small steps at a time, that is what is important. I wouldn't have to say anything, or I hoped I wouldn't. I would prefer to start out as a semi-ghost, invisible as long as she did not speak.

When I came to a halt I noticed a few had already made their way over. I managed to push a soft smile forward, trying to hide my anxiety, but my racing heart might bust me. For a few years … or when I actually think about it, majority of my life I haven´t been a part of a herd. Roaming was something I mostly did, whether it was with my sister Erla or … Hrafn … I can feel my heart clenching at the thought of his name. I often tried not to think about events before my arrival here in Helovia, but I read I would forget them if I let myself go completely. Therefore I remained tied to the ground.

It didn't really take me long to realise that this was indeed a herd meeting. It had passed my mind earlier but when the winged stallion began to speak I was certain. Determined to learn more about the world I live in I listened carefully. Unfamiliar names were spoken, though I did not let it throw me off. What mainly sparked my curiosity was the ongoing invasion. I admit I had been quite isolated but how could an invasion slip past me? Though how should I know anyway, the delivering of these news seemed to be a great part of this herd meeting, so most likely, not many knew about it.

Messages In This Thread
Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Gaucho - 04-07-2015, 10:22 AM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Maren - 04-07-2015, 04:11 PM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Ísfold - 04-08-2015, 10:17 AM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Hertz - 04-08-2015, 08:16 PM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Mesec - 04-08-2015, 08:31 PM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Spice - 04-09-2015, 02:03 PM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Maren - 04-19-2015, 06:04 AM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Mesec - 04-25-2015, 12:19 PM