the Rift

[OPEN] Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting]

Aakesh Posts: 16
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.0 :: 3
Adoptable

Purple, ebony, and gold all moved easily together across the sand. Aakesh smiled warmly up at his heavily feathered mother, wondering if he would ever sport hair such as hers. He already knew he would not hold the shinny golden colors either of his parents held, but he had the black and purple, that was good enough. If anyone had met his mother, and her brilliant colors, they would know for sure that he was her's. A bright excited smile light his young face as he moved over the sands with her. Alija smiled as well as they cantered smoothly over their land. Gaucho's message had been clear, calling them all forth.

Once they arrived Alija moved to stand beside Maren and stood silently to listen. She was surprised to learn that Bucephalus had stepped down. A smile drifted over her face as she thought of his passion for crafting, maybe it was best he did what he loved. Steely eyes roved over the ground looking for the black and gold pelt. Once again she received a mild shock that he was absent. Surely he would show, he did have things to do anyway. She smiled and offered her own congratulations for everyone smiling softly at Maren she whispered, "Congratulations Maren!" She offered her muzzle to the bubbly tiger striped mare before turning back to her leader. Was there no end to the surprises?! She shivered at the thought of war. 'Thank you Lord of Sun that we are not in this terrible act.' No she was not happy about the fighting, but she would gladly offer herself to helping others. Sighing she turned to find her son.

Aakesh had watched Alija wonder off before searching for his father and brother. Hertz was standing next to a mare he did not know. 'Why bother him when he is clearly wrapped around her hoof.',/b> Snorting softly he searched for Bucephalus; who seemed to be late. Sighing he walked through the crowd, careful to keep his wings to himself. He stopped next to an awesome looking stallion. he was black and silver, with a horn AND wings! 'How awesome!' Before anyone had a chance to start the meeting he smiled up at the male. "Hi I'm Aakesh! I hope it's ok if I stand here." He paused for a second before starting up again, "I could go stand with my mom instead if you'd like. She's the purple mare over there, and my dad Bucephalus, isn't here yet." He smiled confidently up at him before turning to listen to Gaucho. He heard promotions and gasped slightly as he heard his father had stepped down. His voice was a hurt whisper, "Why didn't he tell me?" The rest of the bay's words went in one ear and out the other. Well besides the thing about fighting. The words of fighting and war pulled the colt's ears forward curiously. He didn't understand much, just that someone was being hurt, warriors were to be on guard, and Mother was to work extra hard to help others.

------------------------------------------------
talk Thoughts Alija
Words; 511
Notes;Alija and Aakesh are here!
Tags; Taging @[Maren] and @[Mesec] because my babies spoke to yours <3 You don't have to respond if you don't want ^.^

Danger? Hah!
I walk on the wild side. I laugh in the face of danger. Ha ha ha ha!

TigerStriped4 | LarissaAllen | sugarpoultry
Please tag Aakesh

[Image: comm_aakesh_by_oddmountain-d8h24aj.png]

[Image: aakesh_by_oddmountain-d8h24ke.png] Both pixels by Aud!

Messages In This Thread
Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Gaucho - 04-07-2015, 10:22 AM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Maren - 04-07-2015, 04:11 PM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Ísfold - 04-08-2015, 10:17 AM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Hertz - 04-08-2015, 08:16 PM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Mesec - 04-08-2015, 08:31 PM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Spice - 04-09-2015, 02:03 PM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Aakesh - 04-13-2015, 07:04 PM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Maren - 04-19-2015, 06:04 AM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Mesec - 04-25-2015, 12:19 PM