the Rift

[OPEN] Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting]

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca

I listened tentatively while the announcements were made, nodding towards Gaucho in acceptance of my duties as a healer during this invasion, though in actuality I wanted nothing to do with such a violent event. However, I would offer my services to anyone that was in need of them, keep my head low and focus solely on the task at hand rather than worry about why any injuries may have happened. When the new ranks were given, I offered a friendly smile towards each of the promoted members in a silent congratulations. I couldn't recall meeting any of the recently promoted, though I trusted Gaucho's judgement and knew that they must have been worthy.

My eyes widened slightly with the surprising news that Bucephalus had stepped down, casting a glance towards the Morningstar in an attempt to read any expressions. There was a number of questions that I wanted to ask, but even if I asked them I was unsure if I would get a straight forward answer. The stallion was skilled in answering anything without truly giving away anything, and it bothered me how difficult it was to read him. Not a single word escaped my lips as I listened to the others that surrounded me, occasionally glancing at familiar and strange faces. It was an old past time of mine, watching those around me to study and learn what I could just from how they presented themselves. A snowy white mare that I did not recognize caught my attention, ears flicking forward as I studied her body language. The pegasus tucked herself away from the rest of the herd, and I couldn't help but wonder what was bothering her. Perhaps I could speak with her another time. After all, as a healer, I was responsible for more than just physical ailments of the herd. Perhaps if she simply knew that there was someone that she could speak with confidentially, I could help her resolve whatever seemed to be eating at her.
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Gaucho - 04-07-2015, 10:22 AM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Maren - 04-07-2015, 04:11 PM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Ísfold - 04-08-2015, 10:17 AM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Hertz - 04-08-2015, 08:16 PM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Mesec - 04-08-2015, 08:31 PM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Spice - 04-09-2015, 02:03 PM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Maren - 04-19-2015, 06:04 AM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Morrigan - 04-21-2015, 01:54 PM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Mesec - 04-25-2015, 12:19 PM