the Rift

[INVS] Aaron vs. Elsa

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
 i lit a fire that wouldn't go out.</style>

Everything started to move so fast. From the time we joined up with Phi until the wall of ice cut us off from Phi and the other stallion who had come to help. Did the winged pale one think that I was the easier target? Oh honey if you did you thought wrong, oh so wrong. Though it seems I under estimated her as well as even through the pain from my magic, she attacks my shoulder. I grunt as I feel her teeth take hold. The pain is sharp, but nothing like the pain from the glass horns I've had running along my side before. I even have the scars still to prove it.

With everything moving so fast, I barely catch the bird thing flying for Alanna. Lanna look out! I scream through our bond. She closes her eyes tight right as the bird arrived, and howled. But her howl was not her normal howl. Even I could feel her energy draining out of me. It was a price I know I pay for being so close, but I do so willingly if it also meant the others around me should be losing their energy as well. I hear her wincing, knowing she too is in pain from the claws that had been meant to take her eye sight. She instead snapped at the bird, trying to catch any part on her strong jaws.

As she lunges at me, I do the only thing I can think to do as tired as I feel. I shift my weight to my hindquarters and use what little energy I have left to lift my frame towards the sky. My hooves strike out in what feels like slow motion, aiming for ELSA's face or neck or anything I can get in my hooves reach. "You’ve taken enough you greedy bastards. Was my eye not enough!” She screams at me, and at first I remain silent. It is what she says next that provokes me to speak. “If you kill my children I will end you, I will end you!” What the hell does she think I am, some blood thirsty monster who wants to kill everything in my sight? "I didn't take your eye and I don't want your children! I just want my old home back and safety for the family I have left!" I scream at her in return.

talk

400/800 Words, according to WordCounter.net

-Is cut off from CICERON AND OPHELIA by ELSA's wall of ice

-Takes ELSA's bite to his shoulder as he alerts Alanna to the incoming EDGAR. Alanna closes her eyes and takes cuts around her eyes as she howls using her ability Energy Drain.
» Energy Drain: howls cause those in the immediate vicinity to be overcome with weariness

-As his energy drains out too, Aaron rears up to strike out at ELSA's face and neck as she charges him

image credits

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
[INVS] Aaron vs. Elsa - by Official - 04-08-2015, 01:23 AM
RE: [INVS] Aaron vs. Elsa - by Aaron - 04-09-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: [INVS] Aaron vs. Elsa - by Blu - 04-09-2015, 11:25 PM
RE: [INVS] Aaron vs. Elsa - by Elsa - 04-10-2015, 04:55 PM
RE: [INVS] Aaron vs. Elsa - by Aaron - 04-13-2015, 06:22 PM
RE: [INVS] Aaron vs. Elsa - by Elsa - 04-14-2015, 10:26 AM
RE: [INVS] Aaron vs. Elsa - by Sevin - 04-17-2015, 02:08 PM