[INVS] Aaron vs. Elsa

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily
de:

Aaron</style>
 i lit a fire that wouldn't go out.</style>

My hoof strikes her nose, which a part of my feel bad for. She had never harmed me, hell I don't know her anymore than I know any of the others fighting around me. They were not the Grey. But I would treat them as if they were. This was my chance to redeem myself for not protecting the Foothills then, by taking back the Falls now. Alanna seemed to feel the same, even if she had been but a pup back then. This was where her egg hatched. Maybe not the exact spot but this was home. This had always been home. It was time we retook it.

However it seemed we were not in for an easy of a fight as I first thought. As my frame drops back to the earth, I feel a surge of energy as the effects of Lanna's howl wears off. But I feel even more energized than before. Healers. My bond's soft voice spoke in my mind. It had to be. While I was distracted, Elsa seemed to take advantage. Her front hooves slash down my face, one on each side. They both left pretty deep gashes, one bigger than the other. The worse of the two was right under my right eye. The lesser across my left cheek. I blinked as I stumbled backward and she shoved forward. Blood pours from the gashes. My right eye is blurry from the shock of the hit and blood. Was she trying to kill me? I move just enough to take her shove against my chest instead of my neck.

Alanna feeling my pain through our bond dashes for Elsa's hindquarters, her teeth lashing out for any hold she might be able to get. We are a team. We are in this together. I will not be taken down so easily. My body aches from the hard hits of our bodies meeting and the pain of my face. I shake my head, blood flying everywhere but at least my sight was clearing up. I dig my hind legs into the dirt and shove her back, chest to chest. The pain from my face At the same time my head snakes around and my teeth seek to bite at her neck and face. Talk was cheap and uselss right now. I heard her words, and ignored them. Ask? Yeah right. Like the Falls would of let the entire Edge move in. No, we were doing what had to be done for the safety of us all.

talk

421/800 Words, according to WordCounter.net
2/3

-Aaron takes the hit of Elsa's hooves to his face, leaving two bloody gashes. One on her left cheek and the other under his right eye. As she shoves forward he moves to where thier chests meet. Alanna tries to bite Elsa's back legs. Aaron digs in with his hind legs and tries to shove forward to knock Elsa backward.

image credits

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
[INVS] Aaron vs. Elsa - by Official - 04-08-2015, 01:23 AM
RE: [INVS] Aaron vs. Elsa - by Aaron - 04-09-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: [INVS] Aaron vs. Elsa - by Blu - 04-09-2015, 11:25 PM
RE: [INVS] Aaron vs. Elsa - by Elsa - 04-10-2015, 04:55 PM
RE: [INVS] Aaron vs. Elsa - by Aaron - 04-13-2015, 06:22 PM
RE: [INVS] Aaron vs. Elsa - by Elsa - 04-14-2015, 10:26 AM
RE: [INVS] Aaron vs. Elsa - by Sevin - 04-17-2015, 02:08 PM