the Rift

[INVS] Alleo vs. Kiara

Alleo Posts: 115
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

"LEO!"

"Fratello!"

How long had it been since he'd heard such joy in his sister's voice just by his presence alone? For the past several months they had been at odds with one another, arguing, and both too stubborn to apologize to the other, but they did not speak the language of humility or apologies. They spoke war, battle, bloodshed. Everything they needed to say to one another would be spoken on the battlefield, every apology turned into a blow taken by one to protect the other. Any and all past transgressions would be forgotten in the aftermath of the battle when they were able to embrace one another and celebrate the fact that they were alive; that they were together.

His teeth clamped tightly on KIARA'S neck and his ears were filled with her screams of traitor. Alleo's ears lay back against his head as she threw herself toward him, her movement bending his neck at an angle that strained his muscles and forced him to release her. The medic's teeth latched onto skin at the base of his neck and her front hooves scraped down the front of his legs, peeling away the thin flesh and exposing it to the mud that gathered beneath his hooves.

Alleo clenched his teeth against the pain that resonated up his legs from the medic's attack. Surely Lakota had seen and would be seething with rage while being worried for him at the same time. "Una graffio." He assured his sister. The stallion forced himself into movement, wincing slightly as the tender flesh on his legs was pulled with each movement. He, however, had been through much worse and the scar he wore on his face was testament to that. His neck arched and mud squished under his hooves as he shifted his position, his mismatched eyes never leaving the tiny medic and her companion that had summoned the sudden storm. "Traitor." He said the word bitterly. "Call me what you will, but a true traitor is one who forsakes his family." He may have lived in the falls, but he did not consider any of them to be his family.

"Sorella." He called out for his sister. "Andare." As much as he loved and adored his sister she would only get in his way as he battled the tiny medic. "Proteggerti." He cast a glance in her direction, a smirk raising the corner of his mouth. "Mio soldatino." Warmth filled his heart as his baby sister told him that she loved him. He nodded, his own words coming shortly after. "Mio cuore." I will return. I will be safe. I love you, too.

Seconds later his attention was fixed back on the short medic. "Lets get this over with." And with that he threw himself back into a gallop toward KIARA to whatever distance was between them as quickly as possible. As he came closer his pace slowed and he braced himself, ready to use his greater bulk to slam into the mare and send her sliding through the mud that her companion created with his rainstorm. Every warrior had a backup plan and if his original plan of knocking the mare to the ground didn't work he was ready to try to grab onto whatever part of her that he could and drag her as far as he possibly could.

"."
Translation:
Una graffio - a scratch
Sorella - Sister
Andare - go
Proteggerti - protect yourself
Mio soldatino - my soldier
Mio cuore - my heart
1/3
Word Count: 558
Summary: Kiara's movement wrenches Alleo's neck and strains his muscles, forcing him to let her go. Her bite lands on his neck and her hooves scrape down the front of his legs. He moves away, taking a moment to get used to the pain in his legs then he charges Kiara. He wants to slam into her and use the slick ground against her to try to knock her down. If she doesn't fall he will attempt to bite her and drag her along with him while he keeps moving.

Messages In This Thread
[INVS] Alleo vs. Kiara - by Official - 04-08-2015, 01:25 AM
RE: [INVS] Alleo vs. Kiara - by Alleo - 04-09-2015, 09:19 PM
RE: [INVS] Alleo vs. Kiara - by Kiara - 04-11-2015, 04:34 PM
RE: [INVS] Alleo vs. Kiara - by Alleo - 04-13-2015, 09:15 PM
RE: [INVS] Alleo vs. Kiara - by Kiara - 04-16-2015, 08:56 PM
RE: [INVS] Alleo vs. Kiara - by Sevin - 04-20-2015, 11:57 PM